• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C292FD76-B132-4F1C-BE6F-DFA383D83692.jpeg

I wouldn’t be surprised if Sobble and Farfetch’d evolve back-to-back considering they were caught back-to-back as well (even though it’s in reverse order now), so I’m expecting the next episode to be the Wikstrom episode.

I’ll be sad to see Sobble go but I don’t actually think that Drizzile is a bad design. It’ll most likely get a power-boost and some new moves since Sobble’s move-pool is pretty shallow, which will give it more to do. It looks like Sobble’s evolutions retain their invisibility power, except that they can control it instead of it being involuntary like Sobble. Only thing I’m worried about is their personality.

Last edited:
Oh, it IS official. Okay then.

Finally, Sobble get to DO something besides a crappy running gag.

Hopefully he'll get a new move out of the deal. Arceus knows he needs one...

Guessing this is the Inteleon episode, the title certainly has me interested

Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 宮田由佳 (Yuka Miyata)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 興満録助 (Rokusuke Okimitsu)
Animation Director 山縣クリカ (Kurika Yamagata)
Animation Director 荒井怜子 (Reiko Arai)
Animation Director 松本勝次 (Katsuji Matsumoto)

If Sobble evolves into Drizzile, I’m expecting it to go all the way to Inteleon. Though, I’m kind of hoping all 3 starters fully evolve this time.

It probably won’t be, but I hope that this Inteleon belongs to Looker so they can be Secret Agent buddies. It looks like this episode is in Kanto, so he could be there investigating Team Rocket or something.

If Sobble is evolving in this epsiode, that basically guarantees Grookey for Goh.
My thoughts exactly. Sobble needs someone to take over for it once it becomes a Drizzile. And Grookey is the perfect candidate

I don't know...it feels a bit soon for an evolution...
Though I could say that about a lot of evolutions this series (and the Show in general)...

Though I wish he'd some more development first...

Last edited:
If Sobble evolves into Drizzile, I’m expecting it to go all the way to Inteleon. Though, I’m kind of hoping all 3 starters fully evolve this time.

It probably won’t be, but I hope that this Inteleon belongs to Looker so they can be Secret Agent buddies. It looks like this episode is in Kanto, so he could be there investigating Team Rocket or something.

Looker having Inteleon would be so cool and would mean another returning character.

This is most likely the episode where Sobble decides it wants to evolve. An evolution now would be too soon, even by current standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom