• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
An episode titles after an agent movie series features the Secret Agent Pokémon.
8c6.gif

With how punny this episode's title is, I'm half-expecting the opening to be a James Bond parody. Either that or the COTD Inteleon will be a blatant James Bond expy.

The next few episodes actually seem like they'll be interesting and engaging. The only really "bad" one I can see is probably the Diglett episode (because it'll probably be filler) or the Suicune episode (the writers love to overhype legendary episodes).

With how punny this episode's title is, I'm half-expecting the opening to be a James Bond parody. Either that or the COTD Inteleon will be a blatant James Bond expy.
I can see the COTD having gags like hiding vital information at the most inconvenient times or constantly vanishing every time someone looks away.

Hahaha that title is gold

Pretty good to see Sobble development too. Like Farfetch’d, I hope he doesn’t evolve just yet, and this kickstarts an ‘arc’ for him of some sorts. That being said an evolution seems way more likely and I wouldn’t be against it. Evolving can finally make Sobble do something.

Maybe in the Dub. (though James is off limits)

Any famous Japanese spies they could use in the original version? :unsure:
Not necessarily, the Japanese love English puns, like Abra's Japanese name (Casey) being named after the famous psychic, Edgar Cayce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom