• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of whatever they're planning on doing with Sobble here, what I'm mostly interested in seeing in this episode is that mysterious Inteleon since I've got more questions about it than I do about Sobble

I wonder what kind of personality this Inteleon has? And I want to see how it interacts with Sobble.
Is it a Friend? Is it a Rival? Are they even going to directly interact? Who is it's Trainer? Why the hell is it in Kanto?

The trailer did an excellent job of being careful not to show us too much of Inteleon or it's battling opponent to potentially avoid spoilers

I can't wait til we get the summary. It might give us something to off of since we're completely in the dark right now

Regardless of whatever they're planning on doing with Sobble here, what I'm mostly interested in seeing in this episode is that mysterious Inteleon since I've got more questions about it than I do about Sobble

I wonder what kind of personality this Inteleon has? And I want to see how it interacts with Sobble.
Is it a Friend? Is it a Rival? Are they even going to directly interact? Who is it's Trainer? Why the hell is it in Kanto?

The trailer did an excellent job of being careful not to show us too much of Inteleon or it's battling opponent to potentially avoid spoilers

I can't wait til we get the summary. It might give us something to off of since we're completely in the dark right now
What if The Inteleon just saved Sobble and did nothing else?

What if The Inteleon just saved Sobble and did nothing else?
Saved Sobble from what tho?

It also makes you wonder where are Gou and Cinderace in this situation?

Also given the Title of this episode is a reference to a famous Spy Movie, I'd bet on Inteleon having a bigger role here

Last edited:
Maybe something spooked Sobble (Gengar, just like in the opening), Sobble went invisible and ran away.
This reminds me of a theory someone on Serebii had.

What if the scene where Sobble is training with Pikachu takes place before Sobble meets Inteleon?

Because we see Sobble running away from Pikachu

And Sobble does seemingly appear to be alone when it's with Inteleon rather being glued to Gou's shoulder or in Cinderace's arms like it always is.

Of course those clips are only just a few seconds long so we can't say anything for sure

This reminds me of a theory someone on Serebii had.

What if the scene where Sobble is training with Pikachu takes place before Sobble meets Inteleon?

Because we see Sobble running away from Pikachu

And Sobble does seemingly appear to be alone when it's with Inteleon rather being glued to Gou's shoulder or in Cinderace's arms like it always is.

Of course those clips are only just a few seconds long so we can't say anything for sure
Maybe Goh thinks Sobble is weak and is trying to make it stronger but Sobble is a coward

Didn't Goh tell Sobble at the end of episode 28 that it was strong? Now he's basically saying it's not strong? Bruh.
This is Fox 2 News in to report "Shocking News! Pokémon Journeys has inconsistent writing!"

In other News, Water is wet. The Sky is Blue.

More News @ 11p.m.

Goh wasn’t saying Sobble was physically strong in that episode. Goh said that Sobble’s timidness makes it always be alert, and therefore is ready to protect it’s friends if need be, and that is a strength.

But it’s clear that this is a different scenario. Sobble wants to become physically strong, which it isn’t, and is probably frustrated with a lack of results, so Goh is comforting it.

We got something new guys!
Erooo2uXMAE08td.jpeg

Sobble and Inteleon look like a Father and Son in that image! XD

I wondered in my previous post if they'd interact face to face. And it looks like I got my wish!

Sobble looks happy so there definitely doesn't appear to be any Rivalry going on here

It actually looks like Inteleon is teaching Sobble something in that image.

Last edited:
Who was that one girl who became Looker's assistant in X/Y?

It would be cool if it was her all grown up instead of just some random COTD that will likely be very forgettable.
Oof, don’t give me hope of ever seeing Emma’s arc adapted here, that would be too good.

I love how they bother specifying the spy’s gender.

So what do you guys think this mysterious Spy Lady is spying on?

It must be something important if she and her Inteleon are coming all the way from Galar to Kanto to investigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom