• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you guys think this mysterious Spy Lady is investigating?

It must be something important if she and her Inteleon are coming all the way from Galar to Kanto

Team Rocket stirring up trouble? Not TRio Rocket, but the more serious members. The Matori Matrix is out doing missions and Giovanni was actively interested in acquiring Eternatus during the Darkest Day. I don’t really know anything else that would need to be investigated in Kanto.

Last edited:
So what do you guys think this mysterious Spy Lady is spying on?

It must be something important if she and her Inteleon are coming all the way from Galar to Kanto to investigate

Maybe she's looking for Chairman Rose and got a lead that he may have fled to Kanto and she's coming to investigate.

Real talk.

If Inteleon helps Sobble become "more reliable" like that blurb is implying I'm gonna start meme-ing on Gou so ridiculously hard.

Somebody's random ass Inteleon manages to help Sobble get more stronger in 1 EPISODE but Sobble's own Trainer couldn't in like 20+ Episodes. XD

Don't get me wrong, I love Gou but that's not stopping him from getting meme'd on! XD

Last edited:
Real talk.

If Inteleon helps Sobble "more reliable" like that blurb is implying I'm gonna start meme-ing on Gou so ridiculously hard.

Somebody's random ass Inteleon manages to help Sobble get more stronger in 1 EPISODE but Sobble's own Trainer couldn't in like 20+ Episodes. XD

Don't get me wrong, I love Gou but that's not stop him from getting meme'd on! XD
Goh is too focused on using only Cinderace to care about Sobble. Maybe Sobble will learn Water Pulse

So I've got a question.

Let's say hypothetically Sobble doesn't evolve.

Do you think that Inteleon could (or should) become a recurring Character in the series?

After all G-Max Inteleon is a thing that still needs to be showcased.
And Inteleon won't be able to showcase it's G-Max in this Episode since it takes place in Kanto for whatever reason.

I think maybe it'll return at least once.:unsure:

So I've got a question.

Do you think that Inteleon could (or should) become a recurring Character in the series?

And Inteleon won't be able to showcase it's G-Max in this Episode since it takes place in Kanto for whatever reason.

Hopefully Inteleon will not be a Potd and appear multiple times.

He’s also got Dewgong, Mantyke, Poliwag, Wingull, Tentacool, Krabby, Binacle, and Chinchou. Maybe more I’m forgetting.
Oh yeah he has got those other Pokemon that no one cares about. Still the only one of them who is stronger than Sobble is Dewgong who cant battle on land and he choses to use Sobble out of all of them in JN036.

Oh yeah he has got those other Pokemon that no one cares about. Still the only one of them who is stronger than Sobble is Dewgong who cant battle on land and he choses to use Sobble out of all of them in JN036.
The point that was made was that he has other water-type options. I was just pointing out that he more than the ones you mentioned.

So I've got a question.

The show would still need to debut Drizzile, though they could pull an Alola where a COTD debuted Decidueye before Hau debuted Dartrix.

IF Sobble doesn't evolve, then yes I would want the Spy trainer to reappear and help him grow further despite not evolving.

I noticed something. Since Inteleon's Trainer is a Girl.
This is one of the very few times since Gen 5 where we will see a Female Trainer who isn't given a Cutesy Pokémon as her Ace.

(Only other one was Koromi/Kylie but in her case she's supposed to be seen as a weirdo)

Too bad it's only happened to CotDs.

The show would still need to debut Drizzile, though they could pull an Alola where a COTD debuted Decidueye before Hau debuted Dartrix.
True. Tho the biggest Difference with Decidueye's debut is that it only appeared for a few brief minutes to get one-shotted by Incineroar.

The Inteleon seems to be playing a much bigger role here so Hop showing up with another one down the line may seem a little more jarring by comparison. But I dunno we'll see...

I noticed something. Since Inteleon's Trainer is a Girl.
This is one of the very few times since Gen 5 where we will see a Female Trainer who isn't given a Cutesy Pokémon as her Ace.

(Only other one was Koromi/Kylie but in her case she's supposed to be seen as a weirdo)

Too bad it's only happened to CotDs.
There’s Olivia and Lycanroc as well as Hapu and Mudsdale. I believe Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, and Mabel had the likes of Drapion, Druddigon, Manectric, etc. as their aces. Marin and Shauna used Chespin and Ivysaur depending on whether you’d consider those “cutesy”. Bea and Grapploct also come to mind.

There’s Olivia and Lycanroc as well as Hapu and Mudsdale. I believe Aliana, Bryony, Celosia, and Mabel had the likes of Drapion, Druddigon, Manectric, etc. as their aces. Marin and Shauna used Chespin and Ivysaur depending on whether you’d consider those “cutesy”. Bea and Grapploct also come to mind.
Ymmv on Lycanroc since the majority seems to think it's cute.
Same with Chespin and Ivysaur.
Especially Chespin who got stuck as the cutesy unevolved starter of Gen 6.

I forgot about the rest tho. Good point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom