• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again not that necessarily believe Sobble's evolving here but it is worth mentioning that the Newest OP shows Suicune, Entei, and Raikou standing over Gou and Cinderace after beating their asses.

Judging by the Preview and the VA List, it doesn't seem like that's what's going to play out at ALL. Entei and Raikou aren't even listed in the VA cast. (Unless they share a VA with some of the Hunters?)

So yeah OP =/= What's actually in the show

Summary from Dephendor:

Go's constantly timid Messon visits the set for a popular movie, where it meets an Inteleon that plays a spy. Messon greatly admires this Inteleon, which is also its own final evolved form, but just then a Pokémon kidnapping case occurs.

Let me guess...the TRio are the kidnappers...:cautious:

I think Ash and Goh fainted from the shock of finding out Suicune was a Ditto. And Sobble went to get help but it ended up in a movie theather.

I just realized one thing that I noticed about Inteleon that I didn't actually notice until now.

Everytime we see one it always has a Female Trainer! XD

It appears with Gloria in Merchandise
It appears with Nessa in Twilight Wings
In the Anime it's Debuting with a Lady Actress

The only exception so far has been Leon in "GOTCHA!"

Interestingly enough Omori and Masuda once confirmed that Sobble itself was created by 2 Women (which probably means the whole line was created by those same 2 women)

Also Slightly off topic but am I the only one here wondering how the heck we ended up in a timeline where BOTH Scorbunny and Sobble's Final Evolutions have made their debuts in the Anime before Grookey does? Does anyone else find that kinda weird?
7910637cdbcaf527770ae38e8d7d1ad5.gif

Also Slightly off topic but am I the only one here wondering how the heck we ended up in a timeline where BOTH Scorbunny and Sobble's Final Evolutions have made their debuts in the Anime before Grookey does? Does anyone else find that kinda weird?
WHY DO THE WRITERS HATE GROOKEY? :(:(:( In my perfect timeline, Ash catches Grookey in episode 2 and it is his main Pokemon for journeys

WHY DO THE WRITERS HATE GROOKEY? :(:(:( In my perfect timeline, Ash catches Grookey in episode 2 and it is his main Pokemon for journeys
There's absolutely no reason Grookey should have taken over a year to appear. Sobble even shouldn't have taken several months. The starters should have appeared very early on.

The Pokemon company is bias towards Scorbunny
The Pokemon Company has always had a HUGE Bias/Favoritism towards Fire Starters

The only exceptions were in Gen 2 and Gen 6.

In Gen 2 none of the Starters were really shilled. (Tho I guess one could argue the Chikorita line appeared the most at least? It didn't really get any special treatment beyond that tho)

In Gen 6 they surprisingly went with the Water Starter Greninja instead of the Fire Starter Delphox as the Shillmon.

But every other Gen?

Gen 1 Charizard
Gen 3 Blaziken (Tho admittedly Sceptile came close to being almost as Shilled)
Gen 4 Infernape
Gen 5 Pignite (well it was certainly pushed more than Oshawott or Snivy)
Gen 7 Incineroar
Gen 8 Cinderace

It's probably because Masuda always says that his favorites are the Fire Type Starters :rolleyes:

The Pokemon Company has always had a HUGE Bias/Favoritism towards Fire Starters

The only exceptions were in Gen 2 and Gen 6.

In Gen 2 none of the Starters were really shilled. (Tho I guess one could argue the Chikorita line appeared the most at least? It didn't really get any special treatment beyond that tho)

In Gen 6 they surprisingly went with the Water Starter Greninja instead of the Fire Starter Delphox as the Shillmon.

But every other Gen?

Gen 1 Charizard
Gen 3 Blaziken (Tho admittedly Sceptile came close to being almost as Shilled)
Gen 4 Infernape
Gen 5 Pignite (well it was certainly pushed more than Oshawott or Snivy)
Gen 7 Incineroar
Gen 8 Cinderace

It's probably because Masuda always says that his favorites are the Fire Type Starters :rolleyes:
Yeah. Fire type starters are biased. There was no reason for Cinderace to get 3 TCG cards where the others got 2.

I agree that it's weird that Aceburn and Inteleon have appearances before all the Starters do.
Same goes with the Franchise and its love for the Fire Starters, their bias has become annoying....

But I think that Satoshi doesn't really need an Starter now, he's already working issues with Kamon.
And they haven't done anything with Uonoragon yet.
Adding another Pokemon to his roster now will only make harder to develop those that are already being neglected.
An Starter almost always gets lots of focus and attention.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom