• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait guys I think I realized why there's sad music playing over the preview

It's because the Preview itself is playing out like a MOVIE PREVIEW! :ROFLMAO:

Movie Preview sometimes have overly dramatic music playing.

Also just LOOK at the subtitles in these screencaps! It sounds like something you'd hear a Narrator say in Movie Preview! XD
Es7Kuf1XEAIrdnw
Es7KugKXMAASELJ

The big actress Jessie vs the actress Jacqueline please, it’s all that I want about this episode and more than 5 minutes of Team Rocket screentime!
I wonder if she's the reason why Team Rocket are attacking the movie set?

Perhaps Jessie is jealous of Jacqueline?

Last edited:
Darmanatan harassing another Galar starter (poor Sobble, it did nothing wrong). I think we all know what happened in the episode where it teased Scorbunny: it evolved. Please don't let Sobble evolve here. It's still too early, but given that Scorbunny evolved so quickly, I'm fearing and expecting the worst.

Sees Darmanitan harrassing Sobble.

Me: Why isn't Dragonite protecting its baby?
Better question. Where the hell is Cinderace?!
You'd think that Rabbit would be trying to stop Darmanitan's harassment of another Starter after it also got bullied by the same Pokémon

Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! :bulbaLove: :giggle:

Heck, if there was no change in airing day (from Sunday to Friday), this episode would have aired on mine. :lapras:

So I noticed people on Twitter who were confused by Inteleon's Eyes here

IMG_20210131_122700.jpg

For anybody wondering those are called Nictitating Membranes. Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.

With Inteleon's I'm assuming are used to aid it in situations that Protect it from things like Sobble's Tears for instance. Probably also helps during Sandstorms too

I think this is pretty cool honestly. Especially how Inteleon's in particular are stylized to bear a resemblance to Sunglasses :cool:

So I noticed people on Twitter who were confused by Inteleon's Eyes here

View attachment 139455

For anybody wondering those are called Nictitating Membranes. Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.

With Inteleon's I'm assuming are used to aid it in situations that Protect it from things like Sobble's Tears for instance. Probably also helps during Sandstorms too

I think this is pretty cool honestly. Especially how Inteleon's in particular are stylized to bear a resemblance to Sunglasses :cool:
This detail about Inteleon is actually nothing new. It's (a bit) easy to miss in the games, but it's there whenever Inteleon uses Snipe Shot. Like in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXEUB9PSlo&ab_channel=JakaAfid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom