• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN054: Messon in Possible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of animals have "Third Eyelid" that closes as a defense against attackers or when they are attacking potential prey that fight back. Reptiles are known to have these most prominently, but Birds, Cats, and some other mammals also have them.
Fun fact: humans have remnants of those too, even though they're not used in any way. It's a remnant from the time when reptiles started evolving into mammals.

This detail about Inteleon is actually nothing new. It's (a bit) easy to miss in the games, but it's there whenever Inteleon uses Snipe Shot. Like in this video:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TXEUB9PSlo&ab_channel=JakaAfid

To be fair a lot of people thought Inteleon was just closing it's eyes when it did that.

I also legitimately thought that until I read it's Pokedex Entry that it has Lenses in it's eyes
(It's also how I learned about Nictitating Membranes in the first place lol)

Not gonna lie this is making me excited to see it Gliding and using that Hidden Knife in it's Tail

Wow... Inteleon has a lot tricks up it's sleeve.

It makes me kinda irritated that most of it's more interesting gimmicks aren't utilized in the actual Games.

To the point that I've seen people who were legitimately SURPRISED that Inteleon retains Sobble's Invisibility Gimmick :rolleyes:

It actually makes me wonder what other abilities Inteleon has retained from Sobble and Drizzile?

Does it still have the "Makes everyone else Cry with it's Tears" ability when it gets Sad. (I doubt we'll ever see Inteleon cry tho so we'll probably never have a definite answer to that one)

Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO:)
Happy Birthday!

Today's Officially my Birthday

Amazing how an episode that Debuts Inteleon (My Favorite Galar Starter) happens in the same week as my Birthday :bulbaLove:

The Writer's literally have no idea who the hell I am but I'm pretty sure Arceus was probably thinking of me when he decided what date to air this episode (Just Joking lol :ROFLMAO: )

Happy Birthday

New information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Top blurb: Go's Messon really admires Inteleon!
Bottom blurb: Messon meets a cool Inteleon that's going to be in a movie!

It's an actor and not an actual spy? I mean with Ash's luck with ninjas and secret agents you'd think she could be.

Hey Inteleon fans One thing I forgot to ask! How we feeling about it's Trainer's Design? XD
EtHWpKfXYAEUrrD

I think she's quite Pretty. Which I wasn't expecting so That's pleasantly surprising lol

(Then again I cannot recall a time when Pokémon has ever missed when it comes to Adult Female Human designs? :ROFLMAO: :bulbaLove: )

Oh look new screen shots! (Well the second one isn't really new just a high quality version of the one from the Magazine)
EtWbpIMVgAUtNku
EtWbpO7VIAAOi0h

Inteleon's not only protecting Sobble but also is protective of it's Trainer it seems

She’s kind of reminiscent of Jesse to me...? Or maybe I’m crazy lol

No, I see the resemblance too and was actually just about to comment something similar.
Neither of you are wrong lol.
Also it may just be me but I also kinda see a twinge of Sonia in her design too! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom