• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear me roar!
Reaction score
I'm hoping this is Opal's debut. We know she's making her debut soon, and considering this takes place in the Glimwood Tangle, its possible. Ballonlea is right there.

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him/His
Is Luminous Maze Forest the same thing as Glimwood Tangle

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
Actually I would like a twist. We are all expecting Koharu to become something other than a battler, however... I would love having her become Opal's pupil and become a gym leader

Reaction score
An episode set in Galar? - You have my curiosity.
A Kohaku focused episode? - Now you have my attention.

Wonder if Koharu will be catching G.Ponyta. Will see meet Opal? So many interesting possibilities. :unsure:

Reaction score
The focus on Galar and Koharu is nice and all, but the most important question is "What about the PWC!".

Anyway, it seems like 2021 has had a good roster of episodes so far.

Last edited:
Reaction score
PWC is returning this week, though I don't mind focus (Sobble/Koharu) over it, as long as the break isn't what this previous break was.

Reaction score
Hopefully, this is the start of a 2-parter. Ash hears about Opal and wants to battle her, so the trio decide to head to Ballonlea. Nearing their destination, they discover that it lies in the center of Glimwood Tangle, this first episode focuses on them getting lost in the forest, with Koharu as the main POV character. In the second episode, they make it to Ballonlea and meet Opal. Ash battles her and wins.

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
An episode in Galar? Nice. Hopefully the episode after this will be in Galar too and it'll be the one where we finally get to see Grookey.

Reaction score
I’m glad we’re going back to Galar but it does put me in the mind of thinking - if they’re gonna do so many episodes in Galar, why not just set the series in Galar.

In fact they could’ve done the whole travel the world but return to a base at Magnolia’s couldn’t they? I know the series gets a lot of flack for being in Kanto most the time, but even the Kanto region seems incidental - most episodes are just set at the lab and the city the lab is in (which just happens to be Vermilion, don’t know what makes Vermillion so special, I’d have though they’d avoided it since they - also rather arbitrarily - sent Ambipom there with the implied promise and vague hope that it might be seen again... The only real reason I can think of for it needing to be this city is they wanted it to be by the sea?) long parentheses... what thread is this? Oh yeah!

Opal Will presumably appear here - an underrated gym leader from Galar. THIS IS GONNA BE PINK!!!!!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Cool! More Galar and Chloe! JN056 will probably be about Grookey since Ash catches a new Pokemon 6 episodes after he catches one.

Last edited:
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Dammit! I failed to notice this thread until now! I got so many alerts while sleeping that I completely missed this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.