• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Summary courtesy of Dephendor:

Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest". Having taken an interest in the two Pokémon from the book, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest herself.
...could this be an Ash (and Goh)-free episode? :unsure:
(or at least them as minor characters)

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
...could this be an Ash (and Goh)-free episode? :unsure:
(or at least them as minor characters)
This is something that's been interesting to me since the Goh-only episode. I thought it would feel weird without Ash, but it actually worked? Especially since I just watched the dub of it, which I really, really loved. I honestly wouldn't be against there being at least one episode each for Ash, Goh, and Chloe where they're the only featured character, especially if it's critical to their character development (which Goh's definitely was.)

Reaction score
This is something that's been interesting to me since the Goh-only episode. I thought it would feel weird without Ash, but it actually worked? Especially since I just watched the dub of it, which I really, really loved. I honestly wouldn't be against there being at least one episode each for Ash, Goh, and Chloe where they're the only featured character, especially if it's critical to their character development (which Goh's definitely was.)
Yeah, I was hoping after the Gou episode, they would be more willing to do "individual" episodes (perhaps Ash w/Team Rocket) and I don't know if the Koharu episode will add to it, but it is potentially a good step (though even just having Ash/Gou at the start interacting with their Pokemon for 5-10 seconds would do a lot too).

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
Really hope this is an episode that focuses completely on Chloe with little Ash or Goh

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be that surprised if Aya Matsui is responsible for this episode

Reaction score
If this is a Koharu only episode, it makes sense why Ash isn't challenging Opal in the next episode. Matter of fact, I wonder if Opal will appear in this episode to save Koharu.

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
I like they’re making Chloe more adventurous while also sticking to the bookworm aspect.
This is another great point! There really hasn't been a female companion like Chloe before (one who takes school pretty seriously and is shown to value new information/also seems eager to learn) so I like that they've continued to include that as a big part of her character even as she begins to branch out more. Hopefully this continues to be the case as Chloe gets more involved!

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
I like Koharu Cuz she is different from other PokeGirls.

Status
Not open for further replies.