• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
New summary courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Koharu and Eievui go search for the Ponyta and Gallop they saw in a picture book.

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score
Summary & Cast from Dephendor

Koharu has become captivated by a mysterious forest in the Galar region she's seen in a book and decides to go there alongside Satoshi and Go. And as they're exploring inside the forest, a Ponyta appears before her and Eievui...?!

Summary:
Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest" in the Sakuragi Laboratories. The book depicts Ponyta and Gallop from the Galar region, and having taken an interest in the two Pokémon, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest alongside Satoshi and Go. And as they're exploring inside the forest, a Ponyta appears before her and Eievui...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Aceburn
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Inuko Inuyama: Wanpachi
Rikako Aikawa: Beroba
Kei Shindo: Eievui
Fumiko Takekuma: Galar Ponyta
Yoshino Ohtori: Poplar
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Daisuke Namikawa: Koharu's Smartphone Rotom
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration
Damn, Ash and Goh are here after all...

Though on the the plus side, so's Opal.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Yey!! Opal is here!! I hope Ash battles her! Tho I wonder why Goh's dex is listed. wait... DONT TELL ME HE CATCHES AN IMPDIPIMP.

Masaratown no Satoshi
Reaction score
Yey!! Opal is here!! I hope Ash battles her! Tho I wonder why Goh's dex is listed. wait... DONT TELL ME HE CATCHES AN IMPDIPIMP.
Goh is smart he wont miss the chance to catch impidimp

So that means sobble is drizz now

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
OOH NOOO I WANTED ASH TO CATCH ONE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe he catches something else, or scans the Ponyta so he sees which Pokemon is it? :unsure:

(I might be in denial)

Reaction score
With any luck, Goh is just scanning the Impidimp that belongs to Opal, let Chloe catch Ponyta

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
With any luck, Goh is just scanning the Impidimp that belongs to Opal, let Chloe catch Ponyta
I dout they will give Opal one. I hope that Goh scans Impdipimp and then tries to catch it, but fails and the Impidimp taunt Ash and Goh making them chase after the Impdipimp and fall into their trap and they leave them there and seperate them from Chloe.

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
I don't see what's so bad about Goh catching an Impidimp.
It's not inherently bad, it's just that I mostly wanted Ash to have one. This pokemon is such an mischievous little s*** and I would LOVE to see it just being a lil s*** to Ash, like ''Pikachu in early Kanto" style, u know?

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
This pokemon is such an mischievous little s*** and I would LOVE to see it jut being a lil s*** to Ash, like Pikachu in early Kanto" style, u know?
Maybe taunt him and set up traps for him to fall into or maybe even steal his food or something. Heck maybe it can even suck Ash's emanations like the dex said!

Reaction score
To be fair, Impidimp feels more like a team rocket Pokemon than Ash, Goh or Chloe

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
To be fair, Impidimp feels more like a team rocket Pokemon than Ash, Goh or Chloe
I agree, it feels like an ''Jessie'' Pokemon, and Hattrem feeling like an ''James'' Pokemon

But I still have hope Ash is gonna get either one or the other.

• Love
Reactions: Jez
Status
Not open for further replies.