• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get how chucking balls at everything you see is smart.
One who-
-knows dynamax battling even in the first try
-knows type advantages
-has high capture rates ( throw the ball at the centre circle aiming for xcellent and nice throws)
doesnt seem smart?

Would u like if ash meets opal?

One who-
-knows type advantages
-has high capture rates ( throw the ball at the centre circle aiming for xcellent and nice throws)
doesnt seem smart?
Type matchup is pretty much basic book knowledge is this world. And the ''center circle'' is not a thing in the anime either. The ''Excellent!'' and ''Nice!'' sounds are just to reference Pokemon Go

Type matchup is pretty much basic book knowledge is this world. And the ''center circle'' is not a thing in the anime either. The ''Excellent!'' and ''Nice!'' sounds are just to reference Pokemon Go
I meant he must b aiming towards it to get those xcellent and nice things

Would u like if ash meets opal?
Yes.
One who-
-knows type advantages
doesnt seem smart?
He looked it up on his phone and watched Ash used it.
Everyone knows them and if he knows them why did he use Raboot against Milotic?
He does not aim for them he just randomly throws them

I meant he must b aiming towards it to get those xcellent and nice things
No he is just lucky. Also I doubt his dex screaming NiCe!!!! or ExCeLlEnT!!!!! is important.

Maybe Opal will offer her the idea of being a gym leader but Chloe declines for now
It could be interesting cuz we never had a companion who wanted to be a Gym Leader. We might have had Misty, Brock, Cilan and Clemont, but they were already GLs before the series even started.

Goh is smart he wont miss the chance to catch impidimp

So that means sobble is drizz now

Because he never misses his chance to catch a new Pokémon, just look at his Grubbin, Wooloo, Hippopotas, Electabuzz, Voltorb and Marshtomp...

OOH NOOO I WANTED ASH TO CATCH ONE :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or maybe he catches something else, or scans the Ponyta so he sees which Pokemon is it? :unsure:

(I might be in denial)

That is a good thing it means you still retain hope. (you should abandon that)

So I've gone from being disappointed that Ash was missing from an episode to being disappointed he and Goh are both in an episode. This series is wild.

Nice to see Opal is indeed appearing here, though! I definitely wouldn't complain if Ash and Goh mainly stuck around her (perhaps for a PWC battle for Ash?) while Chloe explores the Glimwood Tangle. And I'm still holding out hope she actually catches that Ponyta!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom