• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craiden

Reaction score
Courtesy of this scan/Dephender:

1610576269850.png

View: https://twitter.com/PsychoLogicalHD/status/1349476247710130177

Alright, the Koharu episode.

The focus on Galar and Koharu is nice and all, but the most important question is "What about the PWC!".

Anyway, it seems like 2021 has had a good roster of episodes so far.

Last edited:
PWC is returning this week, though I don't mind focus (Sobble/Koharu) over it, as long as the break isn't what this previous break was.

Hopefully, this is the start of a 2-parter. Ash hears about Opal and wants to battle her, so the trio decide to head to Ballonlea. Nearing their destination, they discover that it lies in the center of Glimwood Tangle, this first episode focuses on them getting lost in the forest, with Koharu as the main POV character. In the second episode, they make it to Ballonlea and meet Opal. Ash battles her and wins.

I’m glad we’re going back to Galar but it does put me in the mind of thinking - if they’re gonna do so many episodes in Galar, why not just set the series in Galar.

In fact they could’ve done the whole travel the world but return to a base at Magnolia’s couldn’t they? I know the series gets a lot of flack for being in Kanto most the time, but even the Kanto region seems incidental - most episodes are just set at the lab and the city the lab is in (which just happens to be Vermilion, don’t know what makes Vermillion so special, I’d have though they’d avoided it since they - also rather arbitrarily - sent Ambipom there with the implied promise and vague hope that it might be seen again... The only real reason I can think of for it needing to be this city is they wanted it to be by the sea?) long parentheses... what thread is this? Oh yeah!

Opal Will presumably appear here - an underrated gym leader from Galar. THIS IS GONNA BE PINK!!!!!

Cool! More Galar and Chloe! JN056 will probably be about Grookey since Ash catches a new Pokemon 6 episodes after he catches one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom