• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galar focused episode? CHLOE focused episode????? My, my, I LIKE the taste of this.

Also I'm really hoping that Opal appears in this ep. She's my fav Galar gym leader. She is so weird, witty and funny. Everything I've wanted from a Fairy Gym Leader.

Okay, I get that the episode focus will be on Chloe, and we are prob gonna see Grookey on the next one, but imagine if they made us a surprise and have Ash capturing a Hatenna or a Impidimp. :wynaut::wynaut::wynaut:

Okay, I get that the episode focus will be on Chloe, and we are prob gonna see Grookey on the next one, but imagine if they made us a surprise and have Ash capturing a Hatenna or a Impidimp. :wynaut::wynaut::wynaut:
I doubt it. Marnie and Bede exist.

I can already see JN056's title: Satoshi vs Go? Catch the monke Sarunori! :p

Aaand Bea's main Pokemon in the games was a Machamp. The anime is not shy in making certain changes to fit the narrative.
Even then, this episode is Chloe focused. If Ash would have a major role they would have told us that Ash was gonna do something major. (Also farfetch'd hasn't evolved yet when will it evolve?)

Last edited:
Maybe, Chloe will catch a galarian ponyta and it'll evolve into a galarian rapidash!

Man, Sakuragi really has a lot of money sitting around to be getting these kids multiple plane tickets to the same location instead of binging the attractions into one trip, but who am I to judge :X3:

He is a researcher, he probably has grants. Heck seeing how many seats are open on planes maybe they get really cheap tickets.

And even if it was, that math just plain doesn’t work. How many episodes was it between Farfetch’d and Dracovish’s captures?
Dragonite and Gengar Riolu and Farfetch'd Dracovish and Grookey. 6 episodes in between. Then it will be a random number after Grookey's capture like 23 or 3.

Dragonite and Gengar Riolu and Farfetch'd Dracovish and Grookey. 6 episodes in between. Then it will be a random number after Grookey's capture like 23 or 3.
Except that’s a matter of 2 instances between 5 captures total. Can’t even really call that a trend especially when we had such a huge gap between captures for Ash.

Oooh, this is one I'm excited for.

Definitely hopeful this is where we'll be seeing Galarian Ponyta! I'm still holding out hope Chloe will actually catch it. Bonus points if this is also where Opal shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom