• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPIDIMP DEBUT INCOMING!
pv2004.jpg

Summary courtesy of Dephendor:

Koharu and Eievui discover a book titled "The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest". Having taken an interest in the two Pokémon from the book, Koharu decides to try going to Luminous Maze Forest herself.

...could this be an Ash (and Goh)-free episode? :unsure:
(or at least them as minor characters)

...could this be an Ash (and Goh)-free episode? :unsure:
(or at least them as minor characters)

This is something that's been interesting to me since the Goh-only episode. I thought it would feel weird without Ash, but it actually worked? Especially since I just watched the dub of it, which I really, really loved. I honestly wouldn't be against there being at least one episode each for Ash, Goh, and Chloe where they're the only featured character, especially if it's critical to their character development (which Goh's definitely was.)

This is something that's been interesting to me since the Goh-only episode. I thought it would feel weird without Ash, but it actually worked? Especially since I just watched the dub of it, which I really, really loved. I honestly wouldn't be against there being at least one episode each for Ash, Goh, and Chloe where they're the only featured character, especially if it's critical to their character development (which Goh's definitely was.)

Yeah, I was hoping after the Gou episode, they would be more willing to do "individual" episodes (perhaps Ash w/Team Rocket) and I don't know if the Koharu episode will add to it, but it is potentially a good step (though even just having Ash/Gou at the start interacting with their Pokemon for 5-10 seconds would do a lot too).

If this is a Koharu only episode, it makes sense why Ash isn't challenging Opal in the next episode. Matter of fact, I wonder if Opal will appear in this episode to save Koharu.

I like they’re making Chloe more adventurous while also sticking to the bookworm aspect.

This is another great point! There really hasn't been a female companion like Chloe before (one who takes school pretty seriously and is shown to value new information/also seems eager to learn) so I like that they've continued to include that as a big part of her character even as she begins to branch out more. Hopefully this continues to be the case as Chloe gets more involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom