• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Reaction score
Is it just me or was this episode quick as all hell?

Aside from that, this was an alright episode. I wonder what Opal said to Ash and Goh when they met her. Also, Cinderace looked good in its swag. I wonder if it's really a girl like some people theorize (yes I know that guys can like pink too).

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Why didn't she catch it? Instead we got Goh with one of my least favouite Pokemon. (I teared up a little but shut up)

Reaction score
This episode is a lovely for everything is all focus on Chole to cure the Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash. While the boys being playing trick by Opal and to be force to wear pink clothes after guessing the wrong answer. Nonetheless, it an okay episode.

Overall rating: C+

Surprisingly, Ponyta wasn't caught, after all.
Yeah, kind of disappointed do they. But, I rather her not catch it. Otherwise, she is going to left it at her father park.

Reaction score
So, before this episode, I thought that it didn't need Ash and Gou (or that they'd have a small appearance), however, those uniforms were the best part of the episode (though the Koharu focus of course was great). So I can't, in good consciousness say thy weren't "needed."

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
So why was Opal here other than to keep the boys busy?

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
In the preview thread I said Imdipimp might set up traps.

They did:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I make a lot of typos
Reaction score
No Ponyta for Koharu:eek::eek::eek:

I will wait for subs to come out before I really comment on it.

Even worse Goh gets a mushroom and Ash doesn't get a Impidimp:mad: I know it was highly unlikely but still or Koharu get a Ponyta.

Another episode another addition to the background scenery (if they remember it exists).

Reaction score
I didn’t think she’d catch it, too early after Eevee but a nice episode regardless.

Reaction score
I'm a little confused and disappointed about Chloe not catching Ponyta.

BUT at least Goh didn't catch Impidimp lmao! :ROFLMAO:

is a goat now
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Awwww, Chloe didn't catch it? ;_; But since I think she said she wanted to meet the Ponyta again in the future, maybe it's still possible. Would be so cute and fitting!

Lord of the Rhinos!
Reaction score
The pink clothes on Goh and Ash were certainly funny, part of me wishes they'd devoted a second episode to that, give Chloe the focus here and reunite with Ash and Goh and meet Opal at the end

Reaction score
I know some Chloe fans who will be bothered by this episode....yep yep...