• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Is it just me or was this episode quick as all hell?

Aside from that, this was an alright episode. I wonder what Opal said to Ash and Goh when they met her. Also, Cinderace looked good in its swag. I wonder if it's really a girl like some people theorize (yes I know that guys can like pink too).

This episode is a lovely for everything is all focus on Chole to cure the Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash. While the boys being playing trick by Opal and to be force to wear pink clothes after guessing the wrong answer. Nonetheless, it an okay episode.

Overall rating: C+

Surprisingly, Ponyta wasn't caught, after all.
Yeah, kind of disappointed do they. But, I rather her not catch it. Otherwise, she is going to left it at her father park.

So, before this episode, I thought that it didn't need Ash and Gou (or that they'd have a small appearance), however, those uniforms were the best part of the episode (though the Koharu focus of course was great). So I can't, in good consciousness say thy weren't "needed."

No Ponyta for Koharu:eek::eek::eek:

I will wait for subs to come out before I really comment on it.

Even worse Goh gets a mushroom and Ash doesn't get a Impidimp:mad: I know it was highly unlikely but still or Koharu get a Ponyta.

Another episode another addition to the background scenery (if they remember it exists).

I didn’t think she’d catch it, too early after Eevee but a nice episode regardless.

Awwww, Chloe didn't catch it? ;_; But since I think she said she wanted to meet the Ponyta again in the future, maybe it's still possible. Would be so cute and fitting!

I know some Chloe fans who will be bothered by this episode....yep yep...

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom