• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still wonder why Ash is wearing armour. Prior to the summary, I’d assumed it was for his special training, and Wilkstorm supplied it to him. I guess, it’s apart of the training camp, and everyone wears it?
I was recently watching D&P’s Summer Reserch School arc, and man, it was fun to re-watch. I kind of wish this was akin to that, were there were at least two episodes dedciated towards training, and another episode towards a mini-tournament. This series needs mini-arcs back, I feel like it would help balance the weight load of the time Goh and Ash would have to train.

Would be cool to see everyone in armor.

Summary from Dephender:

Satoshi is training Kamonegi when Sakuragi Laboratories aide Renji informs him that Ganpi from the Kalos region Elite Four is apparently currently enthusiastically coaching Pokémon and Trainers that desire true strength. So Satoshi takes Kamonegi and Go takes Strike along to the House of Chivalry in the Kalos region. But just what IS this enthusiastic coaching of Elite Four Ganpi's that awaits the two?

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Ok so the episode starts with Ash training that is a good sign.

Oh good, for a moment there I thought Wikstrom was actually visiting Kanto and this wasn't set in Kalos

Hopefully all of Ash's team will get some training, including poor Dracovish

I'm curious to see what Pokemon Goh might be catching in Kalos this time

Maybe a Honedge or a starter
Huh! Goh has stuff to do with wikstrom .i wonder if he will again rob ash of screentimr

Maybe Dedene.
Your wish is my command!
132004417_254765085992885_8949405558111421365_n.jpg

Last edited:
Summary & Cast from Adamant

It's Elite Four Ganpi's enthusiastic coaching! Satoshi and Kamonegi, Go and Strike: Training at the House of Chivalry in the pursuit of true strength now begins! But what is the fate of Satoshi and Go that Pikachu will have to see?!

Summary:
Satoshi is training Kamonegi when Renji informs him that Ganpi from the Kalos region Elite Four is apparently currently enthusiastically coaching Pokémon and Trainers that desire true strength. So Satoshi takes Kamonegi and Go takes Strike along to the Kalos region and the House of Chivalry. But what IS this enthusiastic coaching of Elite Four Ganpi's that awaits the two...?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Aceburn
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Shinichiro Miki: Galar Kamonegi
Eiji Hanawa: Ganpi
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Darn, it doesn't look like Ash is going to seriously be challenging Wikstrom. It's probably just going to be a short battle at the end where Wikstrom will say some platitudes to help Ash and Farfetch'd grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom