• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn, it doesn't look like Ash is going to seriously be challenging Wikstrom. It's probably just going to be a short battle at the end where Wikstrom will say some platitudes to help Ash and Farfetch'd grow.
The episode is made by nearly all members of the dream team. I have faith in them to do more than that.

NO, NO, NO, NO!
Oh, come on! Are you serious?! The one thing I was really excited for, Ash battling Wilkstrom, yet here we go again! Great. Goh is I’m guessing battling as well considering they are both shown giving commands with their swords.
Why? Just why? I’ve tried being reasonable with Goh, but for crying out loud, this is past annoying. When will Ash actually have an episode to himself?
From the 2021 preview, to the scans, to the summary now the preview, how has the show somehow to suck every last bit of excitement I had out of me each time? So, in the space of six months, Ash has had two episodes? The Bea rematch and the Farfetch’d one, which wasn’t even about him?
I swear, if the Gary and Iris episodes are treat like the Alola episode, where Goh was given the lead learning about Ash’s former companies, I’ll flip.

The “dream team” is writing this, but that doesn’t mean they’re not prone to making mistakes. Example, for a “camp”, and the opportunity to learn off an E4 member, that’s a great turnout. Two people? Really?
I highly doubt Ash and Goh are the only two eager to learn.
I seriously hope I’m delusional.

Last edited:
Can we please stop overreacting like it's confirmed that Goh's battle will take up a decent amount of time?
Dude, I’m sorry, but when the only thing I’ve been looking forward to is potentially ruined by something, it’s kind of disheartening. I know I’ll just have to wait until the episode airs to fairly judge it.
Honestly, if Goh was to fight Wilkstrom by himself, it wouldn’t have been bad if it was for a fee minutes, but if Ash and Goh fight together, then it negates the hype I have, cause less time is dedicated towards a Pokemon that I know is apart of the main group; Scyther might as well have been background fodder in the last twenty or so episodes.

I'm excited for this episode, it proves to be enjoyable even though it will probably contribute nothing to the plot and Ash will once again be sidelined by Goh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom