• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the end of the day, at least Scyther is getting some focus, and putting my frustrations of Goh stealing focus from Ash again aside, it’s something different from Cinderace and Sobble.

Cubone was caught almost a year ago, and I still completely forget it’s apart of his team...well, at least it’s supposed to be. Scyther had a few appearances, but not much to do, with Golurk and Darmanitan being in the same boat. Flygon, is kind of just there, and Aerodactyl I don’t think has actually had an appearance since...
It’s actually mental the Pokemon Goh can have in his first season - Scizor, Golurk, Darmanitan, Flygon, Cinderace, and Aerodactyl...Jesus Christ. And that’s not even mentioning a very controversial capture.
Yet, despite that ridiculous list, only one has got development. At leas there’s one positive from Goh this episode
Why do all mons of goh need to get development theres a lot gen other mons that need to b developed .
Yeah theres no wrong in avoiding mons like caterpie,cubone,raichu,etc
Besides the goh's mon actually get a chance to b onscreen but on the br8 side ash's mons r facing sideeffects of evolving

I think Wikstrom should now what happened in his home reigon. Watch as Goh finds out that Ash has a super special Gekkoga who got released for bu****it excuses
It would be funny, yet Goh never even flinched at seeing a colossal Melmetal, a species that’s only just been discovered, is owned by Ash. That was so stupid that it wasn’t even mentioned.

Kamon has basically had only one episode as its focus before this. Evolving now would be very cheap and yet another poor decision by this series. Especially in the Previous Series, when you consider we had Rowlet who battled much more than all of Ash's Journeys Team now combined but yet didn't evolve.

Kamon has basically had only one episode as its focus before this. Evolving now would be very cheap and yet another poor decision by this series. Especially in the Previous Series, when you consider we had Rowlet who battled much more than all of Ash's Journeys Team now combined but yet didn't evolve.
Rowlet ate a stone

I wouldnt be surprised if it did evolve. I sometimes wonder why it is part of the team. Got nearly to no focus until JN51.

I wouldnt be surprised if it did evolve. I sometimes wonder why it is part of the team. Got nearly to no focus until JN51.
So why do dragonite,gengar,lucario exist.....these 3 r bringing disgrace to their species by sleeping inside their balls all the time

Lucario too didnt any focus xcept 1 bromance ep and i was thinking it wIll help ash in battles

Regardless of what people think about Sun & Moon, you gotta give it to them in the sense that none of Ash's Team undeservedly evolved. They evolved at the realistic time even if late, like Torracat evolving to Incineroar after enough experience in the Exhibition Match (granted it was pointless since the series was ending but the evolution was realistic). Same thing with his other mons, they evolved/or didn't evolve at the right time with the right experience or just didn't.

XY/XY&Z did a great job, absolutely no one in Ash's Team felt like they didn't deserve an Evolution. Even at some points when it felt rushed they gave the Pokemon Substantial Arcs like Goodra to make up for it. Only one which felt a tad bit undeserved would have been Noivern.

Here it has been incredibily awful, none of Ash's Pokemon deserves to Evolve at such an early time. None of them have battled or trained enough. The Staff just wants satisfy those fans at the back who want everything to be "cool" and want Ash to be "mature" and heck they even failed at that because if you look on Serebii even that group seems to hate this divisive series. Heck if any of Ash's Pokemon deserved to evolve in this series, it would be frickin Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom