• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review JN056: Gampi of The Big Four! The Hall of Chivalry!!

Such an underwheling episode for Goh and Ash bonding their pokemon. Also, why Wikstrom always keep on crying? Is he really lonely all the time in his own castle that nobody else come and visit? We would never know, also Goh evolve his Scyther to Scizor just so flop. I'll would rather evolve it in battle. That will be exciting.

Overall rating: B-

Why you ask. Because he cannot get a break. He has someone else stealing spotlight in episodes that are suppoed to focus on him (Bar Visquez and the second Bea battle) and doesn't even get team changes in episodes where the other one also doesn't get them (Bar Gengar). It doesn't make any sense for a non-battler to be invited by an E4 member and getting the team change against said E4 member instead of the battler who only gets a new move. It would have made more sense for it to be the other way around.

Such an underwheling episode for Goh and Ash bonding their pokemon. Also, why Wikstrom always keep on crying? Is he really lonely all the time in his own castle that nobody else come and visit? We would never know, also Goh evolve his Scyther to Scizor just so flop. I'll would rather evolve it in battle. That will be exciting.
If you mean that you wished Scyther would have evolve in battle, they literally just showed it couldn’t. It needed to be traded with the Metal Coat.

I think people confuse the game with the anime, to this day. Detect is a VERY good move, and would help Farfetch’d immensely in battle, considering it doesn’t have the greatest technique. One sloppy miss leaves it off balance, making it prone to a heavy counter, like shown against Gurdurr. Instead, even if it misses, it can still dodge with Detect, despite having poor balance and agility.

If you mean that you wished Scyther would have evolve in battle, they literally just showed it couldn’t. It needed to be traded with the Metal Coat.
Oh yeah, good point I forget the game mechanic. Nonetheless, now we can only wish if Goh can get a Mega Stone. That will be awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom