• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Staff list courtesy of Dephender at Serebii

Screenplay 面出明美 (Akemi Omode)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 小柴純弥 (Junya Koshiba)
Animation Director 大西雅也 (Masaya Onishi)
Animation Director 倉員千晶 (Chiaki Kurakazu)

Summary from Dephender:

An unexpected turn of events leads to Koharu and Eievui spending a girls night in at Sakuragi Laboratories aide Kikuna's house. The event starts out great with everyone going off to buy deli food and cake, but then Koharu spots a photo at Kikuna's house. The photo is of Kikuna, a young man and a Koduck with a scarf, and it appears Kikuna harbors some very special feelings for this man and the Koduck. Koharu gets ready to devote herself to assisting Kikuna in her love life.

So Chloe is the Cupid?

Why cant the writers develop characters with whole cast included. Ever since that goh only episode aired people want the episode featuring only the one on whom that ep is focussed.(they want ash free goh episode but not goh free ash ep)

Why cant the writers develop characters with whole cast included. Ever since that goh only episode aired people want the episode featuring only the one on whom that ep is focussed.(they want ash free goh episode but not goh free ash ep)

Oh, people also want Gou-free Ash episodes. That being said, while 55 would've been fine for a Koharu only episode, this one I think needs a bigger cast, as I would imagine Koharu would need help getting to the bottom of the photo, and then setting up the pair.

Summary from Dephender:

An unexpected turn of events leads to Koharu and Eievui spending a girls night in at Sakuragi Laboratories aide Kikuna's house. The event starts out great with everyone going off to buy deli food and cake, but then Koharu spots a photo at Kikuna's house. The photo is of Kikuna, a young man and a Koduck with a scarf, and it appears Kikuna harbors some very special feelings for this man and the Koduck. Koharu gets ready to devote herself to assisting Kikuna in her love life.

So Chloe is the Cupid?
I feel this gonna be another awful clickbait, it probably has much more to do with Psyduck rather than that "young man"... Not to mention, Omode herself has a history of clickbait (though she is a much much better writer than the two other clickbaiters in the writing team), though this shall still be a good episode.

I feel this gonna be another awful clickbait, it probably has much more to do with Psyduck rather than that "young man"... Not to mention, Omode herself has a history of clickbait (though she is a much much better writer than the two other clickbaiters in the writing team), though this shall still be a good episode.
Who are the other two clickbaiters?

awww I honestly think this sounds really cute! I'm a sucker for soft episodes like these haha, even if it ends up being more about the Psyduck. Always loved eps focused on the female characters. Chloe is shaping up to be one of my favorite females from the series too so I def see myself enjoying this one.

Koharu gets ready to devote herself to assisting Kikuna in her love life.

I love Chloe so much it's not even funny.

We've seen her be so unsure about so many things so far, but when it comes to her father's assistant's love life, she is determined to help. That is both hilarious and adorable.

With the VA list coming out hopefully in the next hour, I'm still curious to see is Shane Seeker will be the one with the Psyduck, would be nice to see him again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom