• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
That dude, is that Rinto's older brother?

Masaratown no Satoshi
Reaction score
Making ash show his innocence in love related ep will b worth watching.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
The Koharu and Kikuna bits look so sweet... I just rewatched the Kukui/Burnet wedding episode (instead of Wikstrom lol, #notsorry) because I was in dire need of mushy romance and I'm hoping next week will hit the sweet spot. Let's pray that Kikuna gets enough screentime to justify all this, and the boys... don't.

Reaction score
Oh hey, it’s suddenly winter again in Vermilion City for the second time this series. Seasons sure do happen randomly around there especially when we go from it being warm enough for them to be walking around with short sleeves and no jacket to full blown snow between episodes.

Reaction score
You know this is definitely a Filler Episode when not even Cinderace signed up for this

But unlike with most Filler Episodes this one actually looks entertaining so I'll let this slide

Certainly looks a lot better than the one that comes after it

Reaction score
Because it looks like Chloe is having a crush on an older guy?
I think she's just flustered because of the whole romance situation. I doubt she's crushing on this guy.

Also, anyone else hungry for some Maruchan Ramen. Chicken flavor only, the other flavors taste like crap.

Reaction score
I’d reckon Ash and Goh are apart of the episode more than a few minutes. The scene where Psyduck is getting a headache doesn’t seem like it would be in the first few minutes.

BTW, I like how they remembered Psyduck can’t use its psychic abilities unless it gets a headache.

Reaction score
Oh hey, it’s suddenly winter again in Vermilion City for the second time this series. Seasons sure do happen randomly around there especially when we go from it being warm enough for them to be walking around with short sleeves and no jacket to full blown snow between episodes.
Its not winter. Its just Articuno messing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.