• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to wait for confirmation but apparently this episode is about chryssa and a picture of a guy with a Psyduck she likes.

Hopefully Dephender at Serebii will confirm this

Boo. Your rumor may have some merit, since she loves Psyducks.

An episode about the professor's assistant while the last episode about Team Rocket was in October and it was only half an episode ...

So, place your bets. Is it the guy she's into or his Psyduck? Personally, I'm going with the latter.
Well, who could blame her?
Psyduck.JPG
My heavens, the official site's new UI for streaming is horrendously worse. Takes forever to click to an episode instead of just being able to scroll down.

What's wrong with Goh getting focus? I'm sure both can learn from Wiksrom.

Nothing wrong with Goh getting focus, if its in his own episode.

Its wrong when Goh steals spotlight in Ash focused episodes, when Ash is sidelined in Goh focused episodes (However, it would just be as wrong if Ash would steal spotlight focus in Goh focused episodes).

Nothing wrong with Goh getting focus, if its in his own episode.

Its wrong when Goh steals spotlight in Ash focused episodes, when Ash is sidelined in Goh focused episodes (However, it would just be as wrong if Ash would steal spotlight focus in Goh focused episodes).
Maybe it's a focus episode for both.

Yesss, finally! I complained a lot in the beginning of Journeys that Cerise's assistants just felt like they were part of the background and added nothing at all to the series. Had nothing against them personally, I just didn't really get what their whole point was. We have learned a little bit more about them and their personalities, but this definitely helps even more!

I also just really love the idea of Chloe and Chrysa hanging out. The little backstory of her as a little girl with Ren and Yamper was really sweet; I love that there's an established relationship between her and her father's assistants.

This sounds like my kind of episode :cool: What do we reckon, Omode or Matsui to write y/y?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom