• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN057: Love is Koduck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making ash show his innocence in love related ep will b worth watching.

The Koharu and Kikuna bits look so sweet... I just rewatched the Kukui/Burnet wedding episode (instead of Wikstrom lol, #notsorry) because I was in dire need of mushy romance and I'm hoping next week will hit the sweet spot. Let's pray that Kikuna gets enough screentime to justify all this, and the boys... don't.

You know this is definitely a Filler Episode when not even Cinderace signed up for this

But unlike with most Filler Episodes this one actually looks entertaining so I'll let this slide

Certainly looks a lot better than the one that comes after it

Because it looks like Chloe is having a crush on an older guy?

I think she's just flustered because of the whole romance situation. I doubt she's crushing on this guy.

Also, anyone else hungry for some Maruchan Ramen. Chicken flavor only, the other flavors taste like crap.

I’d reckon Ash and Goh are apart of the episode more than a few minutes. The scene where Psyduck is getting a headache doesn’t seem like it would be in the first few minutes.

BTW, I like how they remembered Psyduck can’t use its psychic abilities unless it gets a headache.

Oh hey, it’s suddenly winter again in Vermilion City for the second time this series. Seasons sure do happen randomly around there especially when we go from it being warm enough for them to be walking around with short sleeves and no jacket to full blown snow between episodes.

Its not winter. Its just Articuno messing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom