• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score
The preview is not very promising, I have more and more a bad feeling about a very low screentime of Musashi and Kojirou... TT_TT

Last edited:
05/03/09~05/03/15~05/03/21
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
She/her
Honestly, I think it's pretty cool Nyasu and Sonansu are getting to have some screen time by themselves. Musashi and Kojiro can kinda be screen-hogs... I have high expectations for zany fun, hope I'm not disappointed!

Reaction score
But it still is weid and inappoparite
And shaking his butt, for the whole camera to see, to train his Rockruff wasn’t?
This isn’t the first time the anime has loved butts.

The summary said TR would be passed out for the first segment, and then later wake up to Chewtle and Turtwig, but the preview indicates it’s just Chewtle and Turtwig. I’m assuming TR wake up very late in the episode, and see the absolute mess Vermillion is in.

Kind of hope the segments actually interact - Chewtle and Turtwig, and Torkoal, all get close to winning, but then the Gulpin Ball bulldozes over everyone, making no-one win.

Reaction score
And shaking his butt, for the whole camera to see, to train his Rockruff wasn’t?
This isn’t the first time the anime has loved butts.
To be frank, I'm pretty sure Japanese children just love butts.

Since it first aired in 2018, おしりたんてい (or literally "Butt Detective") has been a mainstay in the Weekly Top 10 anime ranking. Not to mention, one of the things Crayon Shin-Chan (another popular family-friendly anime in Japan) is most famous for is his butt dance.

I want a donut
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Yep, this ep I will skip. Looks boring ngl.

Super Rhyperior!
Reaction score
I'm seriously not looking forward to the Gulpin part of the episode, the turtle Pokemon race has a lot of potential

Jez

Fan of Team Rocket since 1998/99
Reaction score
I just thought of a little funny idea (but who knows?) Maybe what caused the lot of fun of Team Rocket was that children's playground that we see in the preview? XD XD XD

Hear me roar!
Reaction score
Yeah, this episode doesn't look promising and it looks like its not gonna change my mind about 2-in-1 episodes.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Fans: WE WANT GEKKOGA!!!
Anime Writers: So I heard you want Torkoal back here u go.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Charizard and Pikachu. Why am I not suprised

Reaction score
Move Aside Ash-Greninja. Goh-Gulpin is the new master race.

Reaction score
I thought that they couldn't make a worse episode after the last Two-in-one.....
Oh my, I was so very wrong......

This one looks totally atrocious and stupid. Idiot so-called-plot incoming!
They need to drop this silly formula, it's not working at all.

Gonna skip for the first time since 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.