• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree. I think the machine is an interesting idea and hope to see it stay present until Journeys ends.
We know...? You say this dozens of times whenever someone says anything even slightly negative about the machine, even when it’s an incredibly well written arguement. I’d be fine with it if it were some expansion or discussion. It’s getting rather repetitive at this point, since it adds literally nothing to the discussion.

We know...? You say this dozens of times whenever someone says anything even slightly negative about the machine, even when it’s an incredibly well written arguement. I’d be fine with it if it were some expansion or discussion. It’s getting rather repetitive at this point, since it adds literally nothing to the discussion.
I don't feel I'm bringing it up every time it's mentioned.

I hope this means that the Prize Master is retired soon. It’s hands down one of the most disappointing decisions for this series for me.

As much as I'm not a fan of the gacha machine, I don't think it makes too much sense to expect it to be abandoned after this episode. Yes, it's gonna explode/be destroyed, but that doesn't mean there's only one of those machines.

I do think it'd be nice to expand on Pelipper/Morpeko though, and since Chewtle's appearing 3 times so far, give that thing more episodes. It's hard to really be excited about it when it can't even be considered as part of the actual main cast.

I think the Gacha machine could've been better if the TRio still had their own exclusive mons. More than 2. Think DP era where they had like,,, Seviper, Mime Jr, Wobbuffet and Dustox and Cacnea (granted these last two where released but oh well). And GALARIAN MONS ONLY. It would be super cool if they still had their plot lines and interactions with their own Pokémon.

The Gacha is not innherently a bad idea imo. It's better than the Psywave/Shadow Ball spam for 2 minutes nearly every episode. But it shoud've used as an aid, rather than a full thing. It's possible to balance the two out.

Hummm. This is slightly off-topic but I gotta ask since I'm curious:

Where do these summaries and cast lists and all come from anyway? Is there a offical site these information are pulled from?

Hummm. This is slightly off-topic but I gotta ask since I'm curious:

Where do these summaries and cast lists and all come from anyway? Is there a offical site these information are pulled from?
I've been posting Summaries/Episode Title since I joined the Forums since Late Sun & Moon and I don't even know. I just repost them either from Serebii Forums or sometimes when I scroll thru my Twitter Feed, I see mentions of Japanese Fans giving out new Episode Titles & Summaries, so I just Google Translate them and post it here. I think there is some sort of TV Tokyo Billboard where they put a schedule of their programs for next month or so.

Summary & Cast List
Summary:
The Rocket Gang has been having so much fun they've all fallen asleep. Just then Pelipper shows up and starts turning the crank on the Rocket Gachat, causing it to dispense one Gokulin after another. Panic breaks out as the Gokulin's Ability "Sticky Hold" makes both Satoshi, Go and all the Pokémon in town get stuck together...? / When Nyarth and Sonansu wake up, they find themselves facing a somewhat menacing Kamukame and Naetle. A fierce race between these two somewhat similar-looking Pokémon now begins!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Kana Hanazawa: Koharu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Yo Kitazawa: Turtle Master
Sayaka Senbongi: Kikuna
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Kenyu Horichi: Narration

Chloe's Here! I will now watch this Episode!

No Cinderace? Oh but Jessie. No Sobble again it seems, it got development then it died. So sad... BUT CHLOE???? Is she joining Ash and Goh in JN057?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom