• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN058: Panic! Gokulin Ball!! / Come on, Kamukame - The Turtle Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preview is not very promising, I have more and more a bad feeling about a very low screentime of Musashi and Kojirou... TT_TT

Last edited:
But it still is weid and inappoparite
And shaking his butt, for the whole camera to see, to train his Rockruff wasn’t?
This isn’t the first time the anime has loved butts.

The summary said TR would be passed out for the first segment, and then later wake up to Chewtle and Turtwig, but the preview indicates it’s just Chewtle and Turtwig. I’m assuming TR wake up very late in the episode, and see the absolute mess Vermillion is in.

Kind of hope the segments actually interact - Chewtle and Turtwig, and Torkoal, all get close to winning, but then the Gulpin Ball bulldozes over everyone, making no-one win.

And shaking his butt, for the whole camera to see, to train his Rockruff wasn’t?
This isn’t the first time the anime has loved butts.

To be frank, I'm pretty sure Japanese children just love butts.

Since it first aired in 2018, おしりたんてい (or literally "Butt Detective") has been a mainstay in the Weekly Top 10 anime ranking. Not to mention, one of the things Crayon Shin-Chan (another popular family-friendly anime in Japan) is most famous for is his butt dance.

I just thought of a little funny idea (but who knows?) Maybe what caused the lot of fun of Team Rocket was that children's playground that we see in the preview? XD XD XD

I thought that they couldn't make a worse episode after the last Two-in-one.....
Oh my, I was so very wrong......

This one looks totally atrocious and stupid. Idiot so-called-plot incoming!
They need to drop this silly formula, it's not working at all.

Gonna skip for the first time since 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom