• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I will vent.
Why does Goh get Grookey? Like he already has 2 and we got the ending and that art also Grookey would be perfect with Ash! Now Grookey is gonna be wasted! No starter for Ash? WTF? Sobble didn't even evolve!
Ok that was short. Anyways I hope Grookey is just looking at Goh there and has no interest in him. Or maybe Ash is dressing up as Goh IDK.
My guess is that they wanna parallel Gou with Ash in the OS where he had Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur

Problem is, the parallel is incredibly shallow

Outside of Final Stage Fire Starter and Base Stage Grass and Water Starters they have NOTHING in common

My guess is that they wanna parallel Gou with Ash in the OS where he had Charizard, Squirtle and Bulbasaur

Problem is, the parallel is incredibly shallow

Outside of Final Stage Fire Starter and Base Stage Grass and Water Starters they have NOTHING in common
I doubt they wanna make Goh the new Os Ash. His development is rushed, he caught a SUICUNE in episode 53 in episode 53 of OS Ash was still a rookie that didn't earn his badges. Heck OS Ash didn't chuck balls at everything he saw and didn't have a 100% win rate. Cinderace isn't even disobedient unlike Charizard whu Ash lost the Pokémon Leauge because of. OS Ash couldn't catch a Pidgey but Goh caught a Venomoth IN ONE BALL. And that was the first of his rapid capture streak.
Ok that was a better vent.

Guys I think the person in the top of the image might be Ash but don't take this seriously I might be in denial.
The person in the top has white skin color and a white sleve so I think that is Ash.
Maybe Grookey walks over Goh to get to Ash Idk.
Take this with a grain of salt.

Guys I think the person in the top of the image might be Ash but don't take this seriously I might be in denial.
The person in the top has white skin color and a white sleve so I think that is Ash.
Maybe Grookey walks over Goh to get to Ash Idk.
Take this with a grain of salt.
Top picture doesn't seem to be Goh. The skin tone doesn't match Goh and his shirt is gray.

Top picture doesn't seem to be Goh. The skin tone doesn't match Goh and his shirt is gray.
That's why I made that! Could that person be Ash? I doubt it's Grookey's trainer. Chloe's skin color is more lighter. Maybe Grookey walks over Goh to get to Ash Idk.
Also can anyone who knows japanese can you pls translate that text?

That's why I made that! Could that person be Ash? I doubt it's Grookey's trainer. Chloe's skin color is more lighter. Maybe Grookey walks over Goh to get to Ash Idk.
The shirt that person is wearing is very dark though. Its much darker than Goh's and too dark to be Chloe's. I don't even know if Ash has any black shirts he wears in Journeys. His normal shirt is white and red.

The shirt that person is wearing is very dark though. Its much darker than Goh's and too dark to be Chloe's. I don't even know if Ash has any black shirts he wears in Journeys. His normal shirt is white and red.
Is that a shirt? Maybe It's something else? Is Ash wearing new clothes? It's his skin color tho. and it's sleve is also his color. God that is confusing. Tho that makes Goh less likely to get it. I think Grookey walks over Goh to get to that person. And in the down pic Gookey is uninterested in him.

IMG_20210212_020457.png

The person in the Top Pic is most likely Grookey's Trainer

But Goh's shirt is also grey so idk

The person in the Top Pic is most likely Grookey's Trainer

But Goh's shirt is also grey so idk
That is white cuz it is covered by a shadow and it is too light. And his skin color isn't the same as Goh's. Also it looks like they haven't changed scenery. I think it just walked on Goh to get to Ash.

Did anybody noticed to skin on bottom look like ashes skin or could be its trainer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom