• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely because the writers have failed to have Go do anything interesting with his Pokémon and as a result, the concept of them all going to him means that for the first time in the entirety of the anime that the starters aren’t shown off in interesting ways.
Exactly my problem with them giving all starters to Goh. He doesn't show them off in interesting ways. Sobble is a prime example.

Also, I think this has potential to be a banned episode, and its only gonna cause more controversy and anger when it comes to Grookey. I mean darker skinned characters being turned into Rillabooms? Yeah, that won't fly over well in other parts of the world. Especially the US.

It seems that they haven't learnt anything from the last incident.....
Let's add controversy to this series' long list of mistakes/bad decisions.

Exactly my problem with them giving all starters to Goh. He doesn't show them off in interesting ways. Sobble is a prime example.

Also, I think this has potential to be a banned episode, and its only gonna cause more controversy and anger when it comes to Grookey. I mean darker skinned characters being turned into Rillabooms? Yeah, that won't fly over well in other parts of the world. Especially the US.
They still haven't learned with Jynx and Passimian didn't they?

I just looked throught Twitter a bit and y'all,,, yikes

Do we have another hole in the boat with this episode? :confused_emoji::confused_emoji:

I think it's really disappointing that so many people are getting up in arms over "the show making yet another mistake" based off a single line in a single episode summary. Once the episode's out then yes, let's all sit down and discuss what the show did and what could have been done differently. But until then I do not think it's particularly healthy to give ourselves heart attacks screaming about the multiple worst case scenarios our imaginations can come up with.

I think Rillabloom seen in the trailer is a dream. But it may be related to the future.

Probably Goh's Grookey will be Rillabloom. I think Sobble will evolve as well.

Goh may be the first person in the anime to evolve a pokemon from the same region to three final stages.

I think Rillabloom seen in the trailer is a dream. But it may be related to the future.

Probably Goh's Grookey will be Rillabloom. I think Sobble will evolve as well.

Goh may be the first person in the anime to evolve a pokemon from the same region to three final stages.
No. They will probably not evolve. Don't act like it is confirmed. There is Rillaboom cuz his parents turned into them.

I think TR will own Grookey. However none of Goh's mons are listed. But Gengar is. Maybe after seeeing Ash battle Grookey will decide he is better than Goh?
Also seeing Pikachu and Grookey eat togheter makes me want Ash to catch it more. Or it becomes Goh's Pikachu?

Oh Arceus. I was waiting to see the preview to view the whole Goh’s parents issue...That does not look good...Yeah, this is gonna be a banned episode, unless the dub somehow alters the dream.
Poor Grookey lol. The writers arent thinking trough this. Also if it gets banned Grookey will be Tauros 2.0... DOES THAT MEAN ASH WILL CATCH IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom