• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best Charizard Trainer in the world...
Reaction score
Deku: I am gonna become the strongest hero.

Also Deku( Goh) : I am gonna ruin the whole carreer of Ash ( as well as the Pokémon anime)

Pokémon is gonna get cheated by MHa
:cool:

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Deku: I am gonna become the strongest hero.

Also Deku( Goh) : I am gonna ruin the whole carreer of Ash ( as well as the Pokémon anime)

Pokémon is gonna get cheated by MHa
:cool:
There is still hope. Also Goh and Deku aren't comparable one is 1.000.000 times better. (I don't dislike Goh but Deku is way better.)

Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Maybe Team Rocket left Grookey at the lab to help lure the twerps into a trap? We'll see.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Maybe Team Rocket left Grookey at the lab to help lure the twerps into a trap? We'll see.
Tbh I wonder how Grookey will be impressed by Goh since none of his mons are listed. And the preview made me even more desperate for it to go to Ash.

Best Charizard Trainer in the world...
Reaction score
There is still hope. Also Goh and Deku aren't comparable one is 1.000.000 times better. (I don't dislike Goh but Deku is way better.)
This hope is the thing that gives the most pain.
There are many Anime which don't piss me at all but this Journeys never fails to piss

So I am gonna chill other animes but if Ash catches Grookey please inform me.I will cry years of joy.

Not much watched MHa but I will and see how much better is Deku than pisser Goh.

Until then bye.

I make a lot of typos
Reaction score
Well that is game over for Ash Grookey another disappointment for Pokemon Goh and the almighty Goh will save Pikachu and Grookey while Ash who has done this hundreds of times stands there doing nothing.

Too bad the Japanese fandom won't go berserk about something like this, if they react then the people in charge of the series might get a clue.

These writers are masters at getting people to hate Goh.

Edit: to be more specific a portion of the fandom.

Last edited:
Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Apparently japanese folks are overall pretty upset that Goh will (most likely than not) catch Grookey. I can't confirm if that's true or not since I can't read japanese, but yeah... oof.

Cutie Pie
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Grookey
Apparently japanese folks are overall pretty upset that Goh will (most likely than not) catch Grookey. I can't confirm if that's true or not since I can't read japanese, but yeah... oof.
Even japanese fans are mad. If Goh catche sit I hope it will be Goh Pikachu.

Status
Not open for further replies.