• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Ash root for Goh, when he attempts to catch Grookey, gives me less hope. Aside from Galarian Farfetch'd, I don't think Ash has ever caught (or attempted to catch) a Pokémon Goh wanted. I mean, ultimately its up to Grookey who it wants to be with, but I'm not expecting that to work out in Ash's favor.

I would like if Grookey belonged to TR since I think it's a cool idea, but at the same time, it's kinda hard for me to see it happening if I'm being honest. It's already been brought up here that there's not a lot of evidence pointing towards that. :-(

Maybe it's too obvious, but right now I'm leaning towards the "twist" being that Grookey belongs to Gou's parents, and they were going to give its Poke Ball to him as a present. Hence, the dream he had at the beginning where they entrusted him with Grookey. I could always be wrong of course, this is just something I think could happen.

The live action guy scares me....not going to lie...

if the grookey doesn't belong to oh's parents or tr who you think it belongs too?

Honestly, I'm more excited to see what will happen in JN060 than this episode. I feel like no matter the outcome, my reaction will be "meh".
Grookey has been delayed to such a point in the anime that my reaction is "meh" for this episode as a whole. The issue has been overblown imo and I've lost all desire to comment on it.

I know people have commented on this before, but a starter shouldn't have debuted 59 episodes in a series. That seems like poor planning to me.
YES!!!!!! WHY? WHY DID GROOKEY DEBUT DO LATE! THERE WAS NOT REASON FOR IT TO NOT DEBUT IN SEASON ONE THAT IS BS!

I'm sorry but this is just BS.

Am I the only one struggling to see Grookey being caught this episode? Like even though I don't want it to be caught right away, I honestly don't see it happening next week, anyway.

Am I the only one struggling to see Grookey being caught this episode? Like even though I don't want it to be caught right away, I honestly don't see it happening next week, anyway.
I mean, considering the pacing of this series and how Pokémon are caught here, especially wiht Goh, is not that much of a reach to say there's a good chance of Grookey getting caught in it's debut. I honestly would be surprised if it isn't.

I still can't get over the fact that they had not one but TWO Final Stage Starter Evolutions Debut in the Anime before Grookey did. (And neither of them were from the Grookey line)

And if Rillaboom appearing in a dream sequence counts as a "Debut" then technically speaking, it appears a few seconds before Grookey does as well

I still can't get over the fact that they had not one but TWO Final Stage Starter Evolutions Debut in the Anime before Grookey did.

And if Rillaboom appearing in a dream sequence counts as a "Debut" then technically speaking, it appears a few seconds before Grookey does as well
Hmm

It was already bad enough to see Cinderace undeservingly evolve to his Final Stage before he had any fucking right to but then they had to audicity to bring Inteleon to the Anime before Grookey for no real reason only rubbed even more salt into wound.

So now Grookey has to share it's Debut with it's Final Stage because the writers lollygagged around so much

It was already bad enough to see Cinderace undeservingly evolve to his Final Stage before he had any fucking right to but then they had to audicity to bring Inteleon to the Anime before Grookey for no real reason only rubbed even more salt into wound.

So now Grookey has to share it's Debut with it's Final Stage because the writers lollygagged around so much
Yes. This was a bad decision. Grookey should have appeared in the first 10 episodes. Sobble too.

I think grookey not captured by anyone in this episode. It stay in this lab like rockruff in kuikui home..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom