• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This would be the first time the female companion gets a non-feminine starter if Chloe gets it.
What about Dawn and Cyndaquil?
The Production is falling apart. Why do they need to go on a hiatus when they already lost 7 Weeks because of the COVID? They are behind Production Schedule for sure.
For goodness sake, they take off a week or two and suddenly “production is falling apart”? It’s not that deep. It happens with tons of shows all the time. Be calm.

Last edited:
What about Dawn and Cyndaquil?

For goodness sake, they take off a week or two and suddenly “production is falling apart”? It’s not that deep. It happens with tons of shows all the time. Be calm.
My question is, what’s the occasion for the 2 week break? Normally it happens when there’s a holiday or some special for another series airs taking up the time slot. What is it this time?

Hopefully the two-week break is for the writers to go back to the drawing board. They desperately need to :wynaut:
Just abandon any hope of the writers of the Pokémon anime ever even so much as feeling that they ever made a mistake much less course correcting them. It’s easier that way rather than setting yourself up for disappointment.

Just abandon any hope of the writers of the Pokémon anime ever even so much as feeling that they ever made a mistake much less course correcting them. It’s easier that way rather than setting yourself up for disappointment.
What if they get more bad-ideas during their 'break'?

I think that they just wanted another excuse to laze around.

What if they get more bad-ideas during their 'break'?

I think that they just wanted another excuse to laze around.
Considering that each series has a finite length, between the covid hiatus and now this, I wonder just how many potential episodes we’ve lost.

on another note, every time there’s a break, the difference in episode count between the dub and sub drops just a bit more. I wonder what happens should the difference become less than 12 episodes.

Was probably talking about the starters of their home region. Otherwise someone would’ve probably told me May got a Bulbasaur.
May’s Bulbasaur was explicitly made out to be more feminine than usual with its heart pattern anyway.
Enough of this kind of talk, please. Listen, if you want to be pessimistic and hate JN, you’re absolutely entitled to that. But don’t tell others to “abandon any hope” while painting the writers as pompous or arrogant. Seriously, the exaggerated negativity in this section really needs to be checked.

No, I’m referring to when I said if Grookey goes to Chloe this would be the 1st time a female companion gets the respective regional grass starter.

That is introduced in that reigon
Bulbasaur is feminine
You know what, Grookey is feminine. Is that even an argument when you keep adding arbitrary criteria whenever someone replies contradicting you on such a subjective topic?
Torchic is literally a stylised chick. Why does a chick of all things conform to human gender norms enough for you to classify it as "feminine"?

Why does it even matter? Blaziken is not at all feminine for me, and neither is Piplup. It’s just grasping at straws.

Rillaboom say hi.
You’re counting the first stage as feminine even if the final stage isn’t for Torchic and Blaziken, while you lump Grookey and Rillaboom in saying they don’t count? Why do things only count when you want them to or you randomly change the criteria whenever you get any replies? And again, why do fictional creatures like a chick and a penguin which aren’t even highly stylised confirm to human gender norms? There's an argument for Braixen, but for the past starters I really don’t see one.

You’re counting the first stage as feminine even if the final stage isn’t for Torchic and Blaziken, while you lump Grookey and Rillaboom in saying they don’t count? Why do things only count when you want them to or you randomly change the criteria whenever you get any replies? And again, why do fictional creatures like a chick and a penguin which aren’t even highly stylised confirm to human gender norms? There's an argument for Braixen, but for the past starters I really don’t see one.
See this:
Which Galar Starter's final evolution would be feminine/Cool and Macho? |  Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom