• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter masculine or feminine, all Galar Starter Final Evolution Designs are horrible and deserve to be put into the trashcan.
That's Subjective

Probably the worst designs ever. They should replace James Turner next Generation.
Why are you blaming James Turner? He didn't even design the Starters

I think the Anime Staff also hates the designs which is why Galar Pokemon merely appear.

Ah yes because the Anime Staff totally hates the Rabbit who appears in almost every episode

I miss when starters were just cool monsters and not human hybrid abominations.
That's been a thing since Gen 3. Nearly 20 years ago.
Might as well call Blaziken an Abomination as well.

Also how are you stanning Greninja? He falls into the exact same category XD
Especially when it has a form that makes it look exactly like Ash! XD

Last edited:
I still don't know why people think Grookey would be better off with Chloe than Goh.

If Goh can't utilitize the Starters in any meaningful way I fail to see how she can?

I still don't know why people think Grookey would be better off with Chloe than Goh.

If Goh can't utilitize the Starters in any meaningful way I fail to see how she can?
For me, I’d say it’s the prospect that with Go, not only is there the whole quantity over quality aspect that works against him which in turn has resulted in basically anyone not named Cinderace to barely get any time to shine much less develop but also that the writers really don’t ever give Go’s Pokémon anything interesting to do.

At very least Koharu having a smaller roster would allow for tighter focus on the Pokémon that she has and with her story basically being about her finding out what she really wants to do, there’s a far less of a limitation on what she does with her own Pokémon.

With Chloe, while I have very low expectations, there's still time for her to get some major goal that can give Grookey a better chance to shine. I really don't like the idea of Ash not getting a single Galarian starter, but with Chloe, there's a slightly higher chance we can see her show off a Galarian starter in a more interesting way....If she gets some kind of goal. I doubt it will happen though. We're 60 episodes in, but the fact that we're getting Pokemon Legends Arceus in 2022 kinda tells me Gen 9 might be for 2023, giving us more time with Journeys. So maybe 100 more episodes.

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent

Because that brings in a new Pokémon-trainer dynamic which has a lot of potential?
Goh and Chloe have different personalities hence their interactions with the starters are different. Not to mention people hoping that this will lead to Chloe getting more focus.
Besides, Cinderace and Sobble are already being juggled around. I don’t know how a third one will be handled if they can’t handle focus between the two of them.

This episode is definitely getting Spoiled

They've been completely in the dark on who's catching Grookey

Some on Twitter also made a very interesting point here!

View: https://twitter.com/DipayanMitra15/status/1369929881287417856?s=19

Noraiki Saito has been involved with almost every Goh capture in the show

But he's not listed as a Staff member for this Episode

However he was also not involved with Goh's Pikachu Capture or even Goh's Scorbunny Capture so that still leaves this up in the air

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom