• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More baiting. They're overdoing it and it's getting old and tiring.

I just want to watch what they'd do.
Give it to Gou, fine. Give it to Koharu, ok.
Reconcile it with its trainer, new and good.
If they rehash the Monozu plot, reference to Iris, hilarious and excellent.

Really, I'm excited to find out, growing impatient.
So, there are people involved in certain captures. A pattern, huh?

Omg I hadn’t even considered the possibility, but if the ‘who gets Grookey’ drama isn’t resolved tomorrow I honestly think I will need a break from the forums until such time it is...
Yeah, I honestly stopped caring about who gets that monkey a long time ago. I just want this episode to hurry up and air so the debates can finally end.

Omg I hadn’t even considered the possibility, but if the ‘who gets Grookey’ drama isn’t resolved tomorrow I honestly think I will need a break from the forums until such time it is...
Even if it does get resolved we're probably gonna need a break from the forums

And Twitter for that matter holy eff

think grookey might belong to somebody at goh and Chloe's school maybe a personal friend of Chloe's

Maybe Cerise caught it (or it was sent to him from someone in Galar) and it'll just be hanging around the lab and/or getting caught up in some of Ash, Goh, and Chloe's adventures. Luckily for Yamper, he won't have to entertain Parker and his friends at another sleepover.

Oh ****, I didn't even realize that the screenplay for this episode is done by Shoji Yonemura, aka the guy who doesn't know how to develop Ash further other than to regress him.

Well, I have no expectations for Ash contributing meaningfully to this episode, other than as a plot device to further develop Go instead.

I know this is episode 60's VA list, but I thought it was worth sharing in this topic:

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1370188167525978114

Notice the lack of Koharu/Chloe and Team Rocket while Grookey/Sarunori is listed as appearing in this episode. You know what that means. Unless Grookey is a recurring character that goes multiple episodes before being caught (I don't see that being the case), that means either Ash or Gou will most likely catch Grookey in this episode.

Get your popcorn ready.

I know this is episode 60's VA list, but I thought it was worth sharing in this topic:

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1370188167525978114

Notice the lack of Koharu/Chloe and Team Rocket while Grookey/Sarunori is listed as appearing in this episode. You know what that means. Unless Grookey is a recurring character that goes multiple episodes before being caught (I don't see that being the case), that means either Ash or Gou will most likely catch Grookey in this episode.

Get your popcorn ready.

Well If Ash gets Grooky then I'll be happy that he gets at least one Galar starter. And if Pokemon Goh gets it, then I'll be disappointed once again.... Which is something I've been used to for Journeys.

I've really never cared who catches what Pokémon, and this whole thread has made me even more grateful that's the case, lol. And I think the only time I ever got my hopes up was for Chloe and Galarian Ponyta, so yeah, definitely never falling into that trap again. Honestly, it's just a whole lot easier to roll with what happens and see how it develops over time.

This, however, I can agree with :ROFLMAO:

And I think the only time I ever got my hopes up was for Chloe and Galarian Ponyta, so yeah, definitely never falling into that trap again. Honestly, it's just a whole lot easier to roll with what happens and see how it develops over time.
Speaking of Galarian Ponyta, does anyone else think about My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic when they see it? :unsure:

It reminds me of Pinkie Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom