• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re free to speculate on this for now, but the tweet itself even classifies this as a rumor so until there is something more substantial to actually confirm it, I’m going to remove the Preview prefix from this thread to avoid confusion.

At least let it belong to a riv--oh who am I kidding?! There ARE no rivals in this series! :cry:

Last edited:
Honestly? I'm not even excited for Grookey to show up; it's more of an "about time" feeling for me.

And that holds up whether this actually ends up being Grookey's debut episode or it's still somewhere down the line. I honestly will never understand the thought process behind waiting over a whole year for one of the newest gen's starters to show up (and yes, it's ridiculous even when taking the COVID hiatus into account; still would've been pretty much a year's wait anyway.)

As someone who doesn't value the Starters particularly over other Pokémon, I can't say I'm bothered over Grookey's late arrival, so long as the story and his arc are well executed.

Him belonging to another trainer could be interesting, so long as it doesn't end up being a repeat of Paul's Chimchar.

What if this episode is just another “Charmander/Chimchar/Tepig” story, where the trainer ends up being abusive and ends up releasing Grookey? Crossing my fingers that Grookey joins Cinderace and Sobble in the main cast.

149735668_106921081435628_1990675801045861913_n.jpg

Welp No Galar Starter for Ash then.

Well maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

This could be more bait
Honestly, after the Suicune thing, just abandon hope now. It’s legit become eye roll inducing how much the writers keep pushing Go over Ash and how they seem to not notice that it’s having a negative effect with him becoming more and more polarizing as time goes on as opposed to more loved.

If any Grookey fans wanna vent I'll listen.

I know how you guys are feeling rn. I felt the exact same way when they baited us with Sobble
Ok. I will vent.
Why does Goh get Grookey? Like he already has 2 and we got the ending and that art also Grookey would be perfect with Ash! Now Grookey is gonna be wasted! No starter for Ash? WTF? Sobble didn't even evolve!
Ok that was short. Anyways I hope Grookey is just looking at Goh there and has no interest in him. Or maybe Ash is dressing up as Goh IDK.

Honestly, after the Suicune thing, just abandon hope now. It’s legit become eye roll inducing how much the writers keep pushing Go over Ash and how they seem to not notice that it’s having a negative effect with him becoming more and more polarizing as time goes on as opposed to more loved.
I've officially lost hope also all thanks to Pokemon Go the Character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom