• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN059: The Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no “other trainer”... The trainers here are Team Rocket and that is obvious as hell. Pelipper’s antics in today’s episode led to Grookey’s Pokeball getting out of the gachat.

There has been absolutely nothing suggesting Grookey is a Gatchat mon. That's just an idea someone threw out that people seemed to like.
Grookey being a gatchat mon wouldn’t even make any sense considering that TRio are the only Rocket Agents that Giovanni seems to send to Galar, evidence by the fact that Chewtle has been the only Galar Pokémon to ever appear from it, the same one that they captured.

Grookey being a gatchat mon wouldn’t even make any sense considering that TRio are the only Rocket Agents that Giovanni seems to send to Galar, evidence by the fact that Chewtle has been the only Galar Pokémon to ever appear from it, the same one that they captured.
Maybe they caught it?

I doubt TR caught it considering they were trying to steal it with a net in the preview

The prewiew:
Ash: Looks like it is caught by someone!
Goh: That someone cant be...
TRio: Nyahahahahahahhaaha!
Still doesn't explain why there were trying to get it in a net if it's supposedly theirs.

Also the narration could just be a red herring

Doubtful considering that, this being a starter, the writers wouldn’t just skip over a detail like that.
They reveal it in the episode. And because of the prewiew it is 99.9% Team Rocket.

Still doesn't explain why there were trying to get it in a net if it's supposedly theirs.

Also the narration could just be a red herring
They were trying to get Pikachu they also get Grookey because it hates them.

I'm having a hard time believing that Team Rocket owns this Grookey when they trapped it (and Pikachu) in a net.
It could be that they just ended up getting it in the same net with Pikachu since they were walking side by side and didn't want to miss the opportunity.

I mean they did leave that Wailord from the gatchet behind. Nothing says Ash and co can't break a Gatchat ball and recatch it.

....I mean it would be a little sketchy but I've seen people call Goh's catching habits psyocopathic so....

I mean they did leave that Wailord from the gatchet behind. Nothing says Ash and co can't break a Gatchat ball and recatch it.

....I mean it would be a little sketchy but I've seen people call Goh's catching habits psyocopathic so....
Mewtwo Strikes Back taught us that you can catch a Pokémon even while it's in a Poké Ball, so anything goes now :lapras:

I'm starting to doubt that the monkey's trainer is a Cotd/new recurring character.....

But I'm still against of the overused mistreated Pokemon capture, even if it belongs to the TRio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom