• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN060: Aim to Be a Scallion Master! Charge with Chivalry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They literally cut from the battle, and the Flabebe and Gurkinn segments were unnecessary time which could've been devoted to the battle. I'm not talking about the battle, I’m talking about the episode.
I acknowledge that you don’t find an issue with that, but let’s not use our personal opinions to just dismiss people who think differently.
Yeah. I just hope the Gallade guy isnt just used to evolve Farfechted. But this doesnt feel like a real rivalry. There is no personal connection between Satoshi and that guy

I didn't see Gurkinn being reintroduced as a bad thing either. This just seems to me like people again thinking that Goh doing anything at all in an Ash-centric episode is a bad thing. Goh meeting Gurkinn helped to get new viewers more up to speed about things.
I’m not meaning to offend or make a personal statement, but In my opinion you could be a bit more constructive if you reply instead a reply that just exists to contradict someone on something that’s not even objective. That comes off as really dismissive in my opinion. This one is fairly constructive but in my opinion a lot others weren’t.

Gou doing anything in Ash centric episodes is fine as long as Ash's development doesn’t suffer in the overall structure if the series. I do not find that the latter condition isn’t being met. We need to look at the whole as well and not just a specific part of the situation. It’s literally impossible to not let it affect someone's opinion because Pokemon Journeys 2019 (Gou) and Pokemon Journeys (Ash) are not two separate series. It’s a single series so you cannot differentiate between focus episodes and say one thing is good without taking in consideration the other.

We need to take in consideration the portion of focus Gou gets both in Gou and Ash episodes. You cannot really separate it, specially since there’s a glaring gaping hole where Ash gets almost zero side plots just to himself in Gou episodes. You can’t look at one and say it’s a good thing without looking at the other as well.

Why do they rush Farfechted development? 3 episodes in 10 episodes and no development for more then 20 episodes prior JN051.
Who knows with these writers? The main thing that genuinely scares me is what happens with Ash’s development once Farfetch’d does evolve especially considering that they rushed to fill his team, show no signs of making use of his reserves and show no signs of catching anything new. It would be genuinely boring to go 90+ more episodes with Ash’s team being completely static.

It’s gonna learn Meteor Assault upon evolution because their gonna stop focusing on it after it evolves...

When Ash jumps 600 ranks offscreen
Screen Shot 2021-03-14 at 3.29.55 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom