• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN061: Leave Everything to Us! Prasle Minun Handymen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This also made me remember that I have an headcanon that traveling in the Pokéverse must be pretty cheap. I mean, travelling around in a region is seen as extremely common. I think plane tickets and the such are probably not that expensive.
Come to think of it, has the show ever established any sort of currency?

Come to think of it, has the show ever established any sort of currency?
Early in Kanto, yes. Like Enzo mentioned, there was an episode where a yen sign appears on a restaurant bill (changed to dollar sign in the dub). Ever since the show became more international-friendly, I think they stopped doing that.

Would make sense to keep the yen currency, though, as it's what the games use (probably change to Pokedollar for the dub as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom