• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN061: Leave Everything to Us! Prasle Minun Handymen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another episode featuring Pokémon we can’t catch in the game!!!

You know I'm not expecting every single episode of this series to be pulse-pounding action...

But when your episode is about two of the most uninspired Pichu-wannabes building things, I can't say I'm anxious for what's going to happen.

Hopefully Gengar messes up the electricity in the Professor’s Lab, and Plusle and Minun fix it.

Honestly, how is this even filler. I can’t even see how they will make this an episode. I can try and guess the opening, as above, but what are they going to do for the remainder is beyond me. I don’t mind filler if there’s at least Pokemon of unfamiliarity or at least an interesting concept, but it’s a wonder why they haven’t tried a filler episode with more Galar Pokemon yet. Impidimp was used effectively in a Chloe episode the other week, and the fossils, but that’s about it. Rolycoly mining episode vs Roggenrola, Indeedee vs Chansey episode, maybe a cool space Orbeetle episode...you get the idea. Obviously my ideas are cookie-cutter, but they could at least try to make me interested. However, this can’t be as boring as the Diglett episode, surely?

Ok, I don’t understand; why does EVERYONE think Plusle and Minun are the worst Pikaclones? They’re absolutely, positively adorable—way cuter than Pachirisu, Emolga and Dedenne—and their cheering gimmick is so darn charming! I, for one, am glad to have an episode focusing on them again; they’re totally my faves.

Them being adorable is subjective to begin with but the main reason why I dislike them is because they're really gimmicky even more than Pichu, Dedenne and the others. Plusle and Minun were created to showcase Double Battles in RS foremost and they need to battle alongside each other to make full use of their primary abilities. So you're forced to use both if you want to use them to their fullest extent but it doesn't help that their stats suck.

Given that this episode is about handymen, who I assume service electronics, I wonder if it is an episode about Renji, or perhaps Goh's parents?
2021-02-23 15_46_21-Window.png
2021-02-23 15_28_52-Window.png
2021-02-24 18_53_23-New folder 
_ 2021-02-23 15_29_38-Window.png [56_74] - Honeyview 5.35.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom