• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN061: Leave Everything to Us! Prasle Minun Handymen!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind Plusle and Minun, I think they're pretty cute, but I'm a little bummed about having such a long streak of episodes that just don't sound that interesting to me.

Not judging yet, since sometimes those episodes I initially have no interest in actually end up being Journeys' best episodes for some weird reason. But at this point, I'd like to see the pace and the stakes start picking up a little bit.

Wasn't this supposed to be one of the USPs of this series? Yeah, you can't catch 'em all in Galar but GUESS WHAT you can watch 'em all in PM!-kinda thing?

Well more specifically you can't catch them in Gen 8. But you can catch them in Pokemon Go so that's why they're here.

Hopefully Gengar messes up the electricity in the Professor’s Lab, and Plusle and Minun fix it.

Honestly, how is this even filler. I can’t even see how they will make this an episode. I can try and guess the opening, as above, but what are they going to do for the remainder is beyond me. I don’t mind filler if there’s at least Pokemon of unfamiliarity or at least an interesting concept, but it’s a wonder why they haven’t tried a filler episode with more Galar Pokemon yet. Impidimp was used effectively in a Chloe episode the other week, and the fossils, but that’s about it. Rolycoly mining episode vs Roggenrola, Indeedee vs Chansey episode, maybe a cool space Orbeetle episode...you get the idea. Obviously my ideas are cookie-cutter, but they could at least try to make me interested. However, this can’t be as boring as the Diglett episode, surely?

I mean, why would they need a Plusle and Minun for that. They literally have a Pikachu, Raichu, Chinchou and Arctozolt (Especially since the same Pikachu literally helped in Kalos during a Pokemon Center blackout).

I mean, why would they need a Plusle and Minun for that. They literally have a Pikachu, Raichu, Chinchou and Arctozolt (Especially since the same Pikachu literally helped in Kalos during a Pokemon Center blackout).
Delicate work? Need of specialized handle not to fry what’s left of the circuitry? I’m sure something can be figured out.

Ok so here is my ep prediction:
Grookey slashes the electricity cables and causes a blackout. And then some Plusle and Minun arrive to fix the electricity. And the Gengar removes the electricty and Plusle and Minun fix it again. And then Ash accidentally drops some juice on the cables and causes a blackout. Plusle and Minun fix it. Yamper get's mad at the cables and absorbs the with Spark. Plusle Minun fix! Chloe puts her bag on the cables causing the cables to break. Plusle Minun fix! Sobble cuts the cables accidentaly while training with U-Turn. Plusle and Minun fix it. Goh tries to catch the cables but the cables get broken cuz of Goh's ball. Plusle Minun fix! Dracovish eats the cables. Plusle Minun fix! Sirfetch'd cuts the cables with his overgrown vegetable. Plusle Minun fix! Dragonite hugs the cables too hard and they break. Plusle Minun fix! Eevee imitates the cables and they get jelly and break. Plusle Minun fix! Cinderace kicks the cables causing them to burn and cause a blackout. PLUSLE MINUN FIX YAYA! And then Pikachu absobs the electricty and Minun Plusle fix. And then Lucario cuts the cables with his Chest Spike. Plusle fix Minun fix! And then Team Rocket block the electricty. And then Plusle and Minun fix it again. And then they find out Team Rocket is causing the blackout. They easily defeat them and their Stupid Gatcha.

Seriously I have no hopes for this episode.

Last edited:
Ok so here is my ep prediction:
Grookey slashes the electricity cables and causes a blackout. And then some Plusle and Minun arrive to fix the electricity. And the Gengar removes the electricty and Plusle and Minun fix it again. And then Ash accidentally drops some juice on the cables and causes a blackout. Plusle and Minun fix it. Sobble cuts the cables accidentaly while training with U-Turn. Plusle and Minun fix it. Goh tries to catch the cables but the cables get broken cuz of Goh's ball. Plusle Minun fix! And then Pikachu absobs the electricty and Minun Plusle fix. And then Team Rocket block the electricty. And then Plusle and Minun fix it again. And then they find out Team Rocket is causing the blackout. They easily defeat them and their Stupid Gatcha.

Seriously I have no hopes for this episode.

You forgot Cinderace trying to kick the cables away, causing them to catch fire.

NeoBlaze said:
This is the Plusle & Minun episode, the title is just slightly different (まるっとおまかせ ! プラスルマイナン便利屋(ベんりや)さん ! ! as opposed to おまかせ!プラスルマイナン便利屋さん!! ) The date is also different for some reason.
Does that alter the translation in any way?

The "PluMi Handymen" siblings Divi and Mulpli have come to repair the water pipes at the Sakuragi Laboratories. With their mascot Pokémon Plusle and Minun cheering them on as well, they completely fix the issue with the pipes! ...or at least Satoshi and Go thought so, but Mulpli accidentally caused Divi to get injured, so they end up having to help out with the duo's work, filling in for Divi. Meanwhile, it seems Minun is angry at Mulpli because of the injury......?

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 又野弘道 (Hiromichi Matano)
Animation Director 新城真 (Makoto Shinjō)
Animation Director 升谷有希 (Yuki Masutani)

Thanks Adamant for the Translations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom