• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN062: Damp Jimereon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if it's not actually Damp Jimereon, but Dank Jimereon?

Hm, I'm pretty sure that since its translated from Japanese, they wouldn't be able to say "dank". I'm pretty sure Dank is slang for "excellent" only in English, anyway. (Though, now I have to wonder about how Sobble evolved...especially since it looks like they're at Cerise laboratories...)

Pokeraf is going around on Twitter saying these are fake since he can't find the actual source of these images.
Also, even if they are not real (I mean is there any doubt?), like, the magazine scan already told us that Sobble is indeed evolving, so what's their point here?

And, considering these are screenshots from an unreleased episode that got leaked, of course you won't find an source. The source in question is not available to the general public yet. If it was fake, then you would find one.

If there's one thing that I'm super happy about

It's that Cinderace still treats Drizzile like a Baby Brother!

I cannot wait to see how they interact when Drizzile becomes Inteleon

20210328_202659.png

If there's one thing that I'm super happy about

It's that Cinderace still treats Drizzile like a Baby Brother!

I cannot wait to see how they interact when Drizzile becomes Inteleon

View attachment 141849
Cinderace Height.jpg

IneleonHeight.jpg

Cinderace seems to be teasing Drizzile cuz of it's height, imagine when it becomes taller than Cinderace itself lol

View attachment 141852
View attachment 141853
Cinderace seems to be teasing Drizzile cuz of it's height, imagine when it becomes taller than Cinderace itself lol
I mean, to be slightly fair, the anime is often pretty inaccurate when depicting Pokemon heights: there's plenty of Pokemon that are depicted as being bigger or smaller than they actually are in-game. Sometimes this is fairly subtle, such as Eevee being 1'04" in the anime (the same size as Pikachu) when in reality it should be four inches smaller (the same size as Pichu), but other times it can get really egregious, such as Roselia being roughly 3 feet tall when in the games its size is only a third of that. Or Charizard, which the anime consistently depicts as around the same size as Dragonite (about 7 feet tall) when in the games (barring Alola's ride Charizard) it's only about the size of the average human adult, and shorter than most human males. Lucario and Riolu are likewise not the sizes they should be: in the anime, Ash's Lucario seems to be around the same height as Goh's Cinderace or perhaps a couple inches shorter at most, but according to the games, Cinderace should be roughly a head and shoulders taller than Lucario (Lucario is only 3'11" tall in the games). Riolu meanwhile is often depicted to be around 1'08" tall when its given size in the games is 2'07".

Basically, in the anime the size difference between Riolu and Lucario is this:
drWujaQ21583834052.jpg

But in the games it's this:
mmexport1598970797376_2000x.jpg

So yeah, for all we know they might end up depicting Inteleon as smaller than it should be. I hope they don't, though, because seeing Inteleon lord over its superior height over its elder sibling would be hilarious XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom