• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious to see who the Vaporeon belongs to

Lisa Ortiz mentioned she wanted to voice it Saturday night when Kayzie left so this could be fun for her

Could it be the one from the Eeveelution place I wonder

More filler incoming....
I just hope there will be an interesting Cotd.

Why everyone does want Uonoragon?
Don’t look at me. I never wanted any of the Galar fossils in Ash’s team and that would’ve been the one time I hoped Go got the Pokémon instead. In fact, should the writers decide that after Dracovish, Ash isn’t gonna get any more captures, I’ll be deeply disappointed that that’s what they chose to fill the final slot with. Never been a fan of their Frankenstein gimmick since I find it makes them all eyesores.

Assuming that this is a bog standard filler, I will be sad as this type of setting would work for Nessa's introduction. :cry:

Ugh you read my mind! The second I saw this episode title I was like "NESSA???" Unfortunately, I tend to doubt she'll show up here, which is a shame. She's my fave Galar gym leader and I'm dying to see her in the anime!

Nice to see them giving Dracovish some airtime, though. Definitely still not my favorite Pokémon, but it's good to see it getting some attention since it really hasn't gotten to do much since Ash caught it.

I’ve thought to myself often, how will they actually write Dracovish? As stated, it apparently can’t breathe unless it’s underwater, but from some scenes of it already, it shows that it can withstand the environment for a few minutes without it. So, is this really the one way we’ll see Dracovish, and apart from that, in battles? I can’t see a scenario where Dracovish’s entry actually fits into basic stroytelling, unless it’s for a small segment.
Whilst Dracovish is cool, I think because of the way, at the moment, it’s hard to even write a simple premise for the creature, I doubt it’ll be a household name in the anime’s culture. If this is what it’s resigned to, then that’s really disappointing, especially as Ash’s sixth member of his team.

I’ve thought to myself often, how will they actually write Dracovish? As stated, it apparently can’t breathe unless it’s underwater, but from some scenes of it already, it shows that it can withstand the environment for a few minutes without it. So, is this really the one way we’ll see Dracovish, and apart from that, in battles? I can’t see a scenario where Dracovish’s entry actually fits into basic stroytelling, unless it’s for a small segment.
Whilst Dracovish is cool, I think because of the way, at the moment, it’s hard to even write a simple premise for the creature, I doubt it’ll be a household name in the anime’s culture. If this is what it’s resigned to, then that’s really disappointing, especially as Ash’s sixth member of his team.
I doubt the anime will take its requirement for watery environment overly seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom