• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huggable Alolan Raichu
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Do we have anything indicating that or is it baseless speculation?
Not baseless, but speculation yes, based on the fact that this is its first appearance since its debut and it is in the episode.

Reaction score
Don’t be disappointed about Dracovish not receiving focus, you expect too much of this series - be grateful it is appearing at all.

Piplup my beloved
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/Him
Don’t be disappointed about Dracovish not receiving focus, you expect too much of this series - be grateful it is appearing at all.
I don't have the obligation to be grateful for something I'm not happy with. No one has.

And we shouldn't ''be grateful'' for the bare minimun, since even that is failing.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Not baseless, but speculation yes, based on the fact that this is its first appearance since its debut and
The episode preview pretty much confirms it’s doing what Ash's Pokemon used to do for 200+ episodes in previous series- do their thing in the background.

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
Eevee is so cute! Totally here for an Eevee/Chloe focus episode. I think it'll be really cute if they do end up meeting all of the eeveeloutions and enabling Chloe's Eevee to see what they're each capable of. Most of the main cast Eevee haven't really been given strong direction, so this would be a really nice change of pace.

Now, I just hope Ash and Goh don't step on Chloe's toes too much. That seems to be an unfortunate pattern in Chloe-focused episodes and I'm hoping they find a way to avoid it here.

generation 6 apologist
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
preview makes me think this is standard box filler but i wont complain about more chloe focus....... this episode looks like the start of a "goal" of meeting all the eeveelutions in order to help eevee decide what she wants to evolve into which isnt the most exciting goal ever presented in the anime but chloe NEEDS to do something so bad so im okay with this

what im not okay with?? when this episode airs, it will have been 105 days since dracovishs first debut SINCE ITS CAPTURE. 105 days and the anime seriously couldnt draw dracovish in a background shot and its first episode since its capture is...... this?? uuegh. at least dracovish looks happy to have been freed from off screen land!! i know i am too

also totally random but am i the only one who loves seeing previews of chloe episodes because she always seems to wear a cute new outfit in each one?? the dress shes wearing is so cute and i would 100% draw it if my arm wasnt so sore from getting the vaccine...... oh well i'll just wait for the fanart myself

Reaction score
I don't have the obligation to be grateful for something I'm not happy with. No one has.

And we shouldn't ''be grateful'' for the bare minimun, since even that is failing.
Yes, I agree, I was being facetious...

Reaction score
...Huh. If it weren't for a couple of distinct shots in the preview, I legit wouldn't have guessed this was an Iwane episode. Very... restrained

Megalomaniacal toaster on a keyboard
Reaction score
Gonna laugh if dracovish's "focus" is just "it's there because it's the only water-type Ash owns" and not actually...ya know, focus

Status
Not open for further replies.