• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be disappointed about Dracovish not receiving focus, you expect too much of this series - be grateful it is appearing at all.

Don’t be disappointed about Dracovish not receiving focus, you expect too much of this series - be grateful it is appearing at all.
I don't have the obligation to be grateful for something I'm not happy with. No one has.

And we shouldn't ''be grateful'' for the bare minimun, since even that is failing.

Eevee is so cute! Totally here for an Eevee/Chloe focus episode. I think it'll be really cute if they do end up meeting all of the eeveeloutions and enabling Chloe's Eevee to see what they're each capable of. Most of the main cast Eevee haven't really been given strong direction, so this would be a really nice change of pace.

Now, I just hope Ash and Goh don't step on Chloe's toes too much. That seems to be an unfortunate pattern in Chloe-focused episodes and I'm hoping they find a way to avoid it here.

preview makes me think this is standard box filler but i wont complain about more chloe focus....... this episode looks like the start of a "goal" of meeting all the eeveelutions in order to help eevee decide what she wants to evolve into which isnt the most exciting goal ever presented in the anime but chloe NEEDS to do something so bad so im okay with this

what im not okay with?? when this episode airs, it will have been 105 days since dracovishs first debut SINCE ITS CAPTURE. 105 days and the anime seriously couldnt draw dracovish in a background shot and its first episode since its capture is...... this?? uuegh. at least dracovish looks happy to have been freed from off screen land!! i know i am too

also totally random but am i the only one who loves seeing previews of chloe episodes because she always seems to wear a cute new outfit in each one?? the dress shes wearing is so cute and i would 100% draw it if my arm wasnt so sore from getting the vaccine...... oh well i'll just wait for the fanart myself

I don't have the obligation to be grateful for something I'm not happy with. No one has.

And we shouldn't ''be grateful'' for the bare minimun, since even that is failing.
Yes, I agree, I was being facetious...

...Huh. If it weren't for a couple of distinct shots in the preview, I legit wouldn't have guessed this was an Iwane episode. Very... restrained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom