• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t forget about the ice float race from earlier in the series’s district the Vikavolt race around the end of SM.
Oh Lord. Haha, I can’t believe I forgot that Ice Race. Kinda shows the memory affinity I have for this series, haha.

Guys, this may not be a Dracovish focus episode but we are going to see it doing something, hopefully interacting with its trainer and other Pokémon and showing that goofy personality. After 12 episodes of it disappearing completely, I’m still excited despite knowing I may not get very much of what I want.

This is what Journey’s has done to me, made me believe that good things are not possible so that I’m grateful for just the slightest thing, it is the anime equivalent of the British government

*Flashbacks of the Korrina episode intensify, and flashbacks of dedicated Gou subplots in every Ash focus intensify further*
Only thing he did was catching some pokémon and talking to Corni's grandpa to introduce the guy to new viewers, which took few minutes at best. Rest of the episode was all about Satoshi and Corni. Also, Satoshi do plenty of stuff in Gou episodes too, despite of the contrary claims made in this forum.
Same reason Go eats up a third of Ash's episodes
Are you comparing a character with a quarter century of continuous appearances to a character who barely had enough screentime?

Guys, this may not be a Dracovish focus episode but we are going to see it doing something, hopefully interacting with its trainer and other Pokémon and showing that goofy personality. After 12 episodes of it disappearing completely, I’m still excited despite knowing I may not get very much of what I want.

This is what Journey’s has done to me, made me believe that good things are not possible so that I’m grateful for just the slightest thing, it is the anime equivalent of the British government
Never settle for mediocrity. It’ll only send a message to those who are behind it that the bare minimum is acceptable.
Only thing he did was catching some pokémon and talking to Corni's grandpa to introduce the guy to new viewers, which took few minutes at best. Rest of the episode was all about Satoshi and Corni. Also, Satoshi do plenty of stuff in Gou episodes too, despite of the contrary claims made in this forum.
Aside from the one time that they had Ash have a PWC match against that bug girl in the trading episode, what of actual relevance to his plot has Ash done in Go episodes? Quite often, they will literally have Ash simply be swept off to the side and even should he return, do nothing such as in the Zapdos episode, the Aerodactyl episode, the Flygon episode and the Suicune episode.

Last edited:
Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
AiBvOli.jpg

Koharu's Eievui starts to admire Showers after watching a sea obstacle course race, and it gets to visit the one that won the race.
FOCUS ON THIS:
What does Koharu think now that she's seen a Showers?!
What does Koharu plan to evolve Eievui into...?

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
View attachment 143215
Koharu's Eievui starts to admire Showers after watching a sea obstacle course race, and it gets to visit the one that won the race.
FOCUS ON THIS:
What does Koharu think now that she's seen a Showers?!
What does Koharu plan to evolve Eievui into...?
Perplexing

Can we really use that excuse when the show runners love to pretend that the quarter century never happened?
Considering we were just talking about Corni episode and Iris' upcoming appearance, it's weird to make this an issue now.

A return nobody wanted/asked for.
Beware of which Cotds/background characters will become recurrent....

I'm far more interested on Koharu and Eevee and a bit curious for what they'll do with Satoshi and Uonoragon.

I just made an observation.
It's most of a bckgr character, who said one word in that episode.
Taking that fact into account, who could have guessed that it'd return.

I'm not upset, only baffled at this choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom