• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.

swiftgallade46

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Confirmed on serebii by Dephender. No summary yet.

Scheduled to air on April 30th.

Last edited:

Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Sobble is my spirit animal.
Reaction score
So either the Iris episode is happening later (maybe episode 65) or it's fake. Has it been confirmed to be fake or not?

Islander Princess

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
So either the Iris episode is happening later (maybe episode 65) or it's fake. Has it been confirmed to be fake or not?

It's definitely real. A magazine from Japan showed actual screenshots from the episode. It's just not episode 65 is all.

EDIT: Or maybe it is? There now seems to be questions of whether or not this episode is actually legit. Regardless, the Iris episode is definitely real, the title and episode number just aren't confirmed yet.

Eitarou

I'm Soi confused
Reaction score
It's definitely real. A magazine from Japan showed actual screenshots from the episode. It's just not episode 65 is all.

EDIT: Or maybe it is? There now seems to be questions of whether or not this episode is actually legit. Regardless, the Iris episode is definitely real, the title and episode number just aren't confirmed yet.
The questions were from earlier. The Absol ep is real, the Dragonite one is not.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score

I think that the Iris episode is not real and is just an early April Fool's joke.

Sobble Bubble-O-Seven

Sobble is my spirit animal.
Reaction score

Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything de-confirming the Absol episode being episode 64.

Thunderr

Weirdo!
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/They
I think that the Iris episode is not real and is just an early April Fool's joke.
No it's not. I mean you can't rule out the magazine scans that we got earlier.

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
He's even MORE detested by people who wanted the Iris episode all the sooner...
Wouldn’t say detested on this one, just a disappointment for essentially placing the Iris one further back. Worst part is, unless this is the one where Glalie also appears, then we have at least one more episode before we get to Iris since that would cover everything that was in the future episodes preview.

Islander Princess

My Little Ponyta
Reaction score
The questions were from earlier. The Absol ep is real, the Dragonite one is not.

See, I didn't even hear about the Dragonite one! :LOL: Not like I've never seen fake Pokémon episodes put out there but I guess people really went crazy for April Fool's? Still weird.

Well, since this one is real...meh. Going only based off the title, it sounds like it could potentially be a rehash of the Absol episode from AG. Hopefully the episode summary reveals otherwise, but it's been such a long time since I've seen an upcoming episode that really excited me, even from the title alone. Really starting to bum me out.

swiftgallade46

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Wouldn’t say detested on this one, just a disappointment for essentially placing the Iris one further back. Worst part is, unless this is the one where Glalie also appears, then we have at least one more episode before we get to Iris since that would cover everything that was in the future episodes preview.
Do we know for sure that the Glalie one has to come before the Iris one?

Kurolegacy

Reaction score
Do we know for sure that the Glalie one has to come before the Iris one?
I’d imagine so considering that it was in the preview while nothing of the Iris episode was. These previews tend to show something from every episode that is represented by it.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
This episode might be where Ash gets his next capture. It would now have been 14 episodes since his last capture and his whole team is fully evolved (minus Pikachu of course) and can't get any further enhancements aside from new moves and possible Mega Evolutions for Lucario and Gengar.

swiftgallade46

Now with Mega Evolution
Reaction score
Pronouns
He/Him/His
I’d imagine so considering that it was in the preview while nothing of the Iris episode was. These previews tend to show something from every episode that is represented by it.
Fair enough. It didn’t seem like the scene took place during the Iris episode either, so I guess we still have some time to wait.
This episode might be where Ash gets his next capture. It would now have been 14 episodes since his last capture and his whole team is fully evolved (minus Pikachu of course) and can't get any further enhancements aside from new moves and possible Mega Evolutions for Lucario and Gengar.
I don’t think Absol would go to Ash. Seems more like a Goh Pokémon. I do agree he should get another capture, though. I’ve always hated the idea of counting Pikachu towards a true party of 6.

Orchid

remarkably unremarkable
Reaction score
Pronouns
he/him
Absol, eh? Pretty disappointing that other title proved fake but I guess going off of that preview this does make sense. Seems like someone might catch it too judging from the title. I'm personally not too particular about who, I think either Gou or Ash could get this one.

also, bein' nitpicky, but the thread title is a bit off. It should be "JN064:" not "JN:064" :bulbaWave:

KenzeyEevee

Be kind and change the world!
Reaction score
Goh or Satoshi? Who will get Absol? Satoshi is obvious the disaster magnet: Legends, evil teams, ends of the world

BigDocFan

The Arcanine of Legend!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Goh ends up catching Absol, would it be too much to hope this episode is set in Hoenn and not Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom