• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and incomplete VA list courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have received a research request from Hoji, who Satoshi battled a while ago, regarding a hot spring inn that isn't getting any water anymore. Is this the Disaster Pokémon Absol's doings?! Satoshi and Go go to the Houen region!

Summary:
Satoshi and Go have received a research request from Hoji in the Houen region, a boy Satoshi battled a while ago. It appears the hot spring inn Hoji's grandfather runs isn't getting any water anymore. The villagers blame the Disaster Pokémon Absol, but is this REALLY Absol's doing?! Satoshi and Go head to the Houen region to pin down the actual cause.

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Megumi Hayashibara: Aceburn
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi

Calling it: Glalie is the real culprit and will be caught by Hodge.

I'm guessing Team Rocket are absent this episode, hence why Megumi is credited as Cinderace, at least its not them this time.

Glalie certainly seems possible

I doubt Hodge will catch Absol because it overlaps in both type and overall appearance with Mightyena. But who knows, it might focus on special moves while Mighty goes physical.

Calling it: Glalie is the real culprit and will be caught by Hodge.

I'd like it if the real answer was the fact that in real life sometimes weather gets worse and disasters happen for no reason and that that's the reason everyone has to learn, but I don't have high hopes about it.

Still, this could be better than the AG one.

Yes, I'm biased and I'd like if Satoshi mentions that he has an Onigohri.

This is what I’ve been waiting for from this series, actually using the environment of the regions, and making interesting stuff to explore.
Ash and Goh have barley done anything relating to researching across the show, with the only things they’ve come across are the fossils and how Flygon, Sobble’s line, and Suicuine operate.
As an added incentive, a former character actually has relevance! We have something to work with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom