• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Status
Not open for further replies.
So either the Iris episode is happening later (maybe episode 65) or it's fake. Has it been confirmed to be fake or not?

It's definitely real. A magazine from Japan showed actual screenshots from the episode. It's just not episode 65 is all.

EDIT: Or maybe it is? There now seems to be questions of whether or not this episode is actually legit. Regardless, the Iris episode is definitely real, the title and episode number just aren't confirmed yet.

It's definitely real. A magazine from Japan showed actual screenshots from the episode. It's just not episode 65 is all.

EDIT: Or maybe it is? There now seems to be questions of whether or not this episode is actually legit. Regardless, the Iris episode is definitely real, the title and episode number just aren't confirmed yet.
The questions were from earlier. The Absol ep is real, the Dragonite one is not.

I think that the Iris episode is not real and is just an early April Fool's joke.

Unless I'm missing something, I'm not seeing anything de-confirming the Absol episode being episode 64.

He's even MORE detested by people who wanted the Iris episode all the sooner...
Wouldn’t say detested on this one, just a disappointment for essentially placing the Iris one further back. Worst part is, unless this is the one where Glalie also appears, then we have at least one more episode before we get to Iris since that would cover everything that was in the future episodes preview.

The questions were from earlier. The Absol ep is real, the Dragonite one is not.

See, I didn't even hear about the Dragonite one! :LOL: Not like I've never seen fake Pokémon episodes put out there but I guess people really went crazy for April Fool's? Still weird.

Well, since this one is real...meh. Going only based off the title, it sounds like it could potentially be a rehash of the Absol episode from AG. Hopefully the episode summary reveals otherwise, but it's been such a long time since I've seen an upcoming episode that really excited me, even from the title alone. Really starting to bum me out.

Wouldn’t say detested on this one, just a disappointment for essentially placing the Iris one further back. Worst part is, unless this is the one where Glalie also appears, then we have at least one more episode before we get to Iris since that would cover everything that was in the future episodes preview.
Do we know for sure that the Glalie one has to come before the Iris one?

This episode might be where Ash gets his next capture. It would now have been 14 episodes since his last capture and his whole team is fully evolved (minus Pikachu of course) and can't get any further enhancements aside from new moves and possible Mega Evolutions for Lucario and Gengar.

I’d imagine so considering that it was in the preview while nothing of the Iris episode was. These previews tend to show something from every episode that is represented by it.
Fair enough. It didn’t seem like the scene took place during the Iris episode either, so I guess we still have some time to wait.
This episode might be where Ash gets his next capture. It would now have been 14 episodes since his last capture and his whole team is fully evolved (minus Pikachu of course) and can't get any further enhancements aside from new moves and possible Mega Evolutions for Lucario and Gengar.
I don’t think Absol would go to Ash. Seems more like a Goh Pokémon. I do agree he should get another capture, though. I’ve always hated the idea of counting Pikachu towards a true party of 6.

Absol, eh? Pretty disappointing that other title proved fake but I guess going off of that preview this does make sense. Seems like someone might catch it too judging from the title. I'm personally not too particular about who, I think either Gou or Ash could get this one.

also, bein' nitpicky, but the thread title is a bit off. It should be "JN064:" not "JN:064" :bulbaWave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom