• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Reaction score
The 'little kid' talk was also in Japanese.
Iris often ended her comments with 'kodomo ne'.

The dubs may have overused it.

So we may have Koharu too now, great....
Nope, there won't be a way to fix the issues regarding Satoshi and Iris' lacking relationship.

Reaction score
The 'little kid' talk was also in Japanese.
Iris often ended her comments with 'kodomo ne'.

The dubs may have overused it.

So we may have Koharu too now, great....
Nope, there won't be a way to fix the issues regarding Satoshi and Iris' lacking relationship.
Even if Koharu is there, I doubt they’ll really dedicate all that much to her meeting Iris especially when all promotions really only present Ash and Go. One positive if she is there would be that this will be the first time that Koharu had really seen Ash battle seriously. She’s seen Go catching but never really had the chance to be impress with Ash battling.

Reaction score
At this point, I'm expecting Piers to be Rank 25. He is pretty strong after all. Didn't Raihan say in the games that Piers nearly defeated him without Dynamaxing?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there was a an article from one of the scans stating how Chloe and Iris would potentially interact so Chloe's not showing up. I think it was the one with Chloe's image next to Iris' picture.

Reaction score
1618929387478.png

Wait. Is this picture actually a part of the episode? Ash’s Dragonite looks weird/fake. I thought this was fan-made.

Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
n4p6wGW.jpg

One day a letter arrives for Satoshi. It's a battle invitation from hiss former travel companion Iris!!
FOCUS ON THIS:
Satoshi and Iris' emotional reunion...!!
Satoshi has a Dragon match with Iris, the girl who aims to become Dragon Master!!

Reaction score
A Dragon Match means one of two things.

The most likely is Dracovish and Dragonite versus Dragonit and Axew/Gible

The less likely is Dragon Reserves.

Right at home, in the magma
Reaction score
Atsuhiro Tomioka has written many a great battle episode so this should be great fun, I do wish he had the animation dream team as back up