• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
via 2ch (likely from animedia)
IZQuuIt.jpg

Zu0gP5J.jpg

kTqq0Lo.jpg

25kfXpm.png

KwSkhNG.png
Somebody pointed this one out on Twitter, and I just noticed that too:

Do you guys noticied that the ''cute shoulder mons'' (Grookey and Pikachu) are present in every image, except for Axew? Hummm....

The 'little kid' talk was also in Japanese.
Iris often ended her comments with 'kodomo ne'.

The dubs may have overused it.

So we may have Koharu too now, great....
Nope, there won't be a way to fix the issues regarding Satoshi and Iris' lacking relationship.

The 'little kid' talk was also in Japanese.
Iris often ended her comments with 'kodomo ne'.

The dubs may have overused it.

So we may have Koharu too now, great....
Nope, there won't be a way to fix the issues regarding Satoshi and Iris' lacking relationship.
Even if Koharu is there, I doubt they’ll really dedicate all that much to her meeting Iris especially when all promotions really only present Ash and Go. One positive if she is there would be that this will be the first time that Koharu had really seen Ash battle seriously. She’s seen Go catching but never really had the chance to be impress with Ash battling.

At this point, I'm expecting Piers to be Rank 25. He is pretty strong after all. Didn't Raihan say in the games that Piers nearly defeated him without Dynamaxing?

I'm pretty sure there was a an article from one of the scans stating how Chloe and Iris would potentially interact so Chloe's not showing up. I think it was the one with Chloe's image next to Iris' picture.

1618929387478.png

Wait. Is this picture actually a part of the episode? Ash’s Dragonite looks weird/fake. I thought this was fan-made.

Information courtesy of Dephender at Serebii
n4p6wGW.jpg

One day a letter arrives for Satoshi. It's a battle invitation from hiss former travel companion Iris!!
FOCUS ON THIS:
Satoshi and Iris' emotional reunion...!!
Satoshi has a Dragon match with Iris, the girl who aims to become Dragon Master!!

A Dragon Match means one of two things.

The most likely is Dracovish and Dragonite versus Dragonit and Axew/Gible

The less likely is Dragon Reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom